> speed like the tyrewall, it remains the same
>
> [i.ibb.co]
> [i.ibb.co]
> [i.ibb.co]
>
> is it fixable?
> thanks.

Yes, it is to keep the details of the tyre gum in game. No importance. It is necessary for the intermediate and wet tyres, particulary.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Superb news Arnaud!

Thank you again for share this incredible work!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
thank you very much!
Thanks Arnaud! Amazing job (again...)

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
For some reason Mclaren tread textures and other cars appear blackened. Alfa Romeo for example is ok.

The same thing happens with the new wheels for the SC and MC that I created.

Hi.

First to all thank you a lot for this great work.

Only i have the problem of the image. All the rims are very blackened. In mclaren can see the colours of the texture very darkened and with Alfa Romeo is impossible see the textures of the rims. I check all and i think the install are correctly but...

Someone can help me?
I remember I had a problem with the rims appearing too dark.

I think the fix is to go into gp4tweaker, and if you have the car rims colour enabled, change each colour box to the grey colour from the bottom row in the colour options - it shows as #808080

See if that works
Re: F1 Pirelli 2022 - Tyres & Rims by Excalibur [Released]
Date: September 26, 2022 06:35PM
Posted by: fongu
yes, I would say check the rim colours in gp4tweaker.

Check the readme

Excalibur
Question: My rims looks brighter or darker in game than into the preview picture. Which is the value (or color code) to use for each specific team rim?
Answer: Rim color is painted into the texture itself so that we wouldn't have to use any team-specific color codes. I just use the value "808080" for every team to give the rims a slightly darker appearance ingame, but I think everyone has their own preference and can play around with the values as they wish.

YES. Thank you very much! It was that.

It's been so long since the tweaker gave me a problem that I didn't remember to check it.

THANKS A LOT!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy