What mods to start with?

Posted by FishGaming 
What mods to start with?
Date: May 08, 2022 08:21PM
Posted by: FishGaming
For both GP2 there is a post as well as the FAQ section for GP3 that state which main mods are the ones that work with the game and what they do as well as even when using one utility over another is more useful. For GP4 the FAQ section may list mods and utilities to use but it doesn't really give just a basic breakdown of which utilities to download for what purposes.

I am looking for a simple break down of which utilities are a must and for it to include things like if you use this utility you need to back up something before inputting it into GP4, how to run multiple of the utilities at once if you are attempting to customize a race for yourself (ex tweaker and team editor as I see others do). I am asking for this because I see the configurable tab on CSM when I download a complete season mod and all of this is new to me. I was just curious outside of manually installing one car since that is a complete pain and not easy to understand even after I read up on it, I am wanting to know how to run these different utilities to have a car set but add different parts of the tweaker mod, add your own liveries/helmet, sounds, and car shape.
Re: What mods to start with?
Date: May 12, 2022 11:18AM
Posted by: pirx
[deleted -sry, wrong topic..]

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2022 11:28AM by pirx.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy