2007 Cars & Helmets add-on pack by SkaningeN *Released*

Posted by SkaaningeN 
(Maybe people don't give a crap about these seasons anymore, but I'll throw them in you face anyway ;) )

Addons for 2007 season by SkaningeN
---------------------------------------------
Right, first off, the credit should first go to the fantastic people who created these files from scratch.
I may have put some effort in to add/change/modify stuff but that would not have been possible without the original releases.
Big thank you for your contributions to the game! If you want to use these in mods etc. proper credit is needed, original authors
in particular.

A full 2007 season? Maybe.
Remember, not all off the stuff is accurate down to the smallest detail. I've changed what I felt was enough or what I could
see. If there are mistakes, then you're just picky ;) This pack contains everything released in the previous pack but with
some new additions and fixes. Those are marked as "Extra edition" or "fixed" in the list below.
Remember, if you don't like it, don't use it!!!
NOTE: If shape and textures are in the same folder, use them together or you risk having minor bugs

Some of the stuff are not accurate, and that's been intentional. Maybe I could not find the right logo, maybe I could not place it
properly or maybe I've just missed it.

I know there are some cars that have other versions released, like MMGs convertions. But I always choose to use GP4 scratchmade before
converion if I can.

- BMW Sauber F1.07 by Mitsoru Sano & Paolo Capriosa -
* Extra addition: A season package with extra versions and fixes.
* Extra addition: Melbourne-Sakhir version, car2 (Kubica) did not have the winglets on the front wing for this race. These have now been removed
* Extra addition: Sepang-Silverstone livery, with Pit Lane Park beside the cockpit. NOTE: I had to make the decal smaller because the logo crops on the shape.
The solution is not fantastic either.
* Extra addition/fix: Barcelona livery is now correct
* Extra addition: Monaco-Istanbul-Fuji-Interlagos livery (original release, not changed by me)
* Extra addition: Montreal-Indianapolis medium drag shape, with Montreal and Indy livery. Indy livery is with Vettel driver name on car2
* Extra addition/fix: Improved Magny-Cours livery
* Extra addition: Nurburgring version were Heidfeld celebrated the birth of his child. Adds one extra .tex file
* Extra addition/fix: Improved Hungaroring livery
* Extra addition/fix: Monza version (shape by Mitsuro Sano himself). I have now fixed car2 so it does not need a bunch of extra textures.
* Extra addition: Spa shape and livery. Text on the rear wing looks a little wierd with current rear wing setup. If that bothers you, just use original shape.

- Ferrari F2007 by GP4/MMG Modding Group -
* Extra addition: Early season versions, from Melbourne to Monaco (original release)
* Extra addition: Montreal-Indianapolis livery, with CASE replacing FIAT logo

- Ferrari F2007b by Craigo & Raulongo -
* Extra addition: Magny-Cours version, non-alcohol livery and wheelcovers removed from front wheels
* Extra addition: Silverstone to Hungaroring version with black wheelcovers
* Extra addition: Istanbul version, non-alcohol livery and the wheelcovers painted
* Extra addition: Monza low drag rear wing shape, borrowed parts for the rear wing pillars from Midland M16 by Erik van Leeuwen
* Extra addition: Spa-Fuji-Interlagos version (original release, not changed)
* Extra addition: Shanghai (original release, not changed)

- Ferrari 248F1 (06) by Nicola Acciarri, Diego 'Öggo' Noriega & Matt Schroeder -
* Extra addition: F2007 livery on the 2006 Monza Ferrari, it looked very similar to the 2007 Monza version

- Honda RA107 by GP4/MMG Modding Group -
* Extra addition: Melbourne version (original release)
* Extra addition: Indianapolis medium drag rear wing shape
* Extra addition: Monza low drag rear wing shape
* Extra addition: Spa medium drag rear wing shape

- Honda RA107b by Renaultfan_18 -
* Extra addition/fix: Magny-Cours version, fixed and issue with the number on car2 not showing correctly on the rear wing enplates. Adds one extra .tex file.
* Extra addition: Monza low drag rear wing shape

- McLaren MP4-22 by Teraur (AT) updated by SchueyFan -
* Full season package, shapes and liverys, now with some additions and fixes
* Extra addition/fix: Fixed an issue with the backside of the left bardgeboard on every version.
* Extra addition: Sepang is now a stand-alone version with the correct rear wing
* Extra addition/fix: Montreal and Indianapolis now has correct medium downforce rear wing, borrowed from DJVass version
* Extra addition: Magny-Cours is now stand-alone version with non-alcohol livery
* Extra addition/fix: Improved Monza low drag rear wing shape, borrowed from DJVass version
* Extra addition/fix: Spa version now has correct rear medium downforce rear wing, borrowed from DJVass version

- Red Bull RB3 by MDBsnake & Gezere -
* Nurburgring race livery, with the Red Bull logo half missing on the front wing
* Corrected Monza shape, now with the missing winglets on the front wing
* Extra addition: Montreal medium drag rear wing shape

- Renault R27 by Isaint, Kev, Raulongo and GeZeRe -
* Extra addition: Sepang livery
* Extra addition: Montreal-Indianapolis shape, removed winglets from front wing on Isaint's original medium downforce release
(Known bug is that the mapping on the back of the lower rear wing is wrong and showing parts of the livery that should not be there. I can't fix
this issue myself, if someone can and want to, go ahead.)
* Extra addition: Monza low drag rear wing shape (Same mapping issue on the back of the rear wing as Montreal-Indianapolis version)
* Extra addition: Shanghai livery

- Spyker F8 VII by MMG Modding Group -
* Full season package. Some small sponsorship decals are missing, either to not being able to place them correctly or not finding them.
* Extra addition: Melbourne livery, missing one logo and could not place another because of the mapping
* Extra addition: Sepang-Sakhir livery (original release)
* Extra addition: Barcelona livery, with orange nose and front wing. I had to repaint that part, it's NOT fantastic!
* Extra addition: Monaco livery
* Extra addition: Montreal-Indianapolis medium drag rear wing shape and livery
* Extra addition: Magny-Cours-Silverstone livery
* Extra addition: Nurburgring livery with Winkelhock driver name for car2
* Extra addition: Hungaroring-Istanbul livery with Yamamoto driver name for car2
* Extra addition: Monza livery and low drag rear wing shape and removed winglets from the front wing
* Extra addition: Spa medium drag rear wing shape, removed winglets from front wing and livery
* Extra addition: Fuji livery
* Extra addition: Shanghai livery
* Extra addition: Interlagos livery

- Super Aguri SA07 by Fongu -
* Extra addition/fix: Barcelona version, added a small missing decal on the nosecone
* Extra addition/fix: Monaco livery, added a missing Super Aguri logo on the nosecone
* Extra addition/fix: Shanghai livery, removed Cup Noodle logo from the side of the nosecone

- Toro Rosso STR2 by MDBsnake & Gezere -
* Extra addition: Montreal medium drag rear wing shape
* Extra addition: Istanbul version, mid season front wing with late season chassi

- Toyota TF107 by Fongu & Paolo Capriosa -
* Extra addition: Season package using all the different shapes Fongu made but never finished. Also made Panasonic logo on the rear wing bigger. Use the textures
that's in the folder for every shape, otherwise the Panasonic logo on the rear wing will not fit
* Fix: Hungaroring shape for car2, it now has correct rear wing since the cars used different rear wing setups. Also fixed a mapping issue so car2 now has correct driver name.
* Fix: Late season livery adjustment
* Fix: Monza rear wing fix

- Williams FW29 by Mitsoru Sano & Paolo Capriosa -
* Extra addition: A season package with alot of additions and fixes
* Extra addition: Melbourne livery
* Extra addition: Sepang-Sakhir livery
* Extra addition: Barcelona livery
* Extra addition: Monaco livery
* Extra addition: Montreal-Indianapolis livery, with medium drag rear wing shape for Indianapolis
* Extra addition: Magny-Cours livery
* Extra addition: Silverstone livery
* Extra addition: Nurburgring version
* Extra addition: Hungaroring-Istanbul livery
* Extra addition: Monza version (original release, not changed by me)
* Extra addition: Spa version, medium drag rear wing with Monza front wing and Spa livery
* Extra addition: Fuji version (original release, not changed by me)
* Extra addition: Shanghai livery has been improved
* Extra addition: Interlagos livery with Nakajima driver name on car2

Helmets

To get a "complete" helmetset, I've included all helmets from MDBSnake & Fast_Alonso's 2007 helmetset. They had already made the alphalayers
as I have done with previous helmetsets so I did not need to change the alpha layer here. Set uses ARAI 2006 shape by Eugénio Faria.

* Fix: Changed alphalayers for Trulli's chrome helmets so they are more reflective
* Fix: Barrichello's Montreal helmet was white in this helmetset, but in real life it was grey. This have now been fixed
* Extra addition: Sebastian Vettel BMW Sauber helmet for Indianapolis by [>WHAT21A<], fixed alpha layer and new visor with help from MDBSnake & Fast_Alonso's 2007 helmetset.
* Extra addition: McLaren Magny-Cours non-alcohol helmets
* Extra addition: Barrichello Silverstone & Hungaroring helmet
* Extra addition: Red Bull Silverstone helmets
* Extra addition: Heidfeld Nurburgring & Istanbul helmet
* Extra addition: Winkelhock Spyker Nurburgring helmet by Montyn Stoffels, fixed alpha layer and new visor borrowed from MDBSnake & Fast_Alonso's 2007 helmetset
* Extra addition: Trulli Nurburgring helmet
* Extra addition: Yamamoto Spyker Hungaroring helmet by RauL0ng0, fixed alpha layer and new visor borrowed from MDBSnake & Fast_Alonso's 2007 helmetset
* Extra addition: Vettel Toro Rosso Hungaroring helmet by RauL0ng0, fixed alpha layer and new visor borrowed from MDBSnake & Fast_Alonso's 2007 helmetset
* Extra addition: McLaren Istanbul helmets
* Extra addition: Barrichello Istanbul helmet
* Extra addition: Liuzzi Spa-Fuji-Shanghai-Interlagos helmet by RauL0ng0, fixed alpha layer and new visor borrowed from MDBSnake & Fast_Alonso's 2007 helmetset
* Extra addition: Coulthard Fuji helmet (Colin McRae tribute) by bluesky, fixed alpha layer and new visor borrowed from MDBSnake & Fast_Alonso's 2007 helmetset
* Extra addition: Trulli Fuji helmet by skaningen (not the best), based on helmet from MDBSnake & Fast_Alonso's 2007 helmetset
* Extra addition: Kubica Interlagos helmet by apfonseca, fixed alpha layer and new visor borrowed from MDBSnake & Fast_Alonso's 2007 helmetset
* Extra addition: Barrichello Interlagos helmet by Locke, fixed alpha layer and new visor borrowed from MDBSnake & Fast_Alonso's 2007 helmetset
* Extra addition: Nakajima Interlagos helmet by apfonseca, fixed alpha layer and new visor borrowed from MDBSnake & Fast_Alonso's 2007 helmetset
NOTE: Missing helmets: Kubica Monza,

DL LINK: [www.mediafire.com]

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
That's mega work ! Thanks for that update
Super!!!

From 1998 to here I care a lot!

Thanks you a lot!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2022 04:30PM by superman77m.
superman77m Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Super!!!
>
> From 1998 to here I care a lot!
>
> Thanks you a lot!

I even care about the seasons since 1991 at least, thank you very much Eric !! (Y) :-)
Thanks Eric!
Massive work!
thank you very much for all your efforts on this huge package, Eric(Y):-)
MSchumi24 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> superman77m Scritto:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Super!!!
> >
> > From 1998 to here I care a lot!
> >
> > Thanks you a lot!
>
>
> I even care about the seasons since 1991 at least,
> thank you very much Eric !! (Y) :-)

Same here.
Anyways, ty Eric

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2022 05:44AM by jkraid92.
Wonderful dedication to get all this done. Congrats, and thanks for sharing

Thank you for share Eric!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Thanks, Eric! Some sweet pack there! (Y)

I have versions of the F2007, MMG from Montreal, it's exactly the same car as the final part but without the wings in front of the cockpit, of the same car I have the Monza, Spa and Hungaroring versions, if you want I can send them to add to the package

greetings
Excellent stuff, thanks for share.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thank you very much!
Could you reupload this one please?

X (@ed24f1)
Re: 2007 Cars & Helmets add-on pack by SkaningeN *Released*
Date: February 25, 2023 10:19PM
Posted by: fongu
There's a mirror link in my downloads page fongugp4.blogspot.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy