2022 GP4 Time Trial League (F1virtual and friends) - Season Finished

Posted by Prblanco 
I don't think I will make good laptimes in Monaco.

I used to do well there in the early days of GP4, but since this track evolved into new versions and new physics appeared I never was able to put a good performance there.
Hinyaldee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I only activated the traction control assist, I'm
> not sure what you mean ? I need to use the
> function manually ?

I mean, during the lap, you can switch on/off traction control. For example, when geting out of the corner, when traction control is off you can accelearate a bit better, and drift may help you turn the corner better. Therefore you need to manually switch on and off traction control during the lap.

You can see the green light at right side of steer turns on and off, when you watch the hotlaps of others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2022 04:37PM by ksezen.
Hello, I'm totally illiterate in the use of GP4 files, so I'm resorting to university students; I copied and pasted the file monaco.dat in the root of the GP4, in the TSM (I don't even know if it's here) I inserted the s1ct07.dat in slot 7 (according to e-mail), but the S1CT07.INI I don't know where I should put it. So I ask for help and thank you for any response. (google trasnlate)

Ola, sou totalmente analfabeto na utilização dos arquivos do GP4, por isso estou recorrendo aos universitarios; copiei e colei o arquivo o monaco.dat na raiz do GP4, no TSM(nem sei se e aqui) inseri o s1ct07.dat no slot 7(conforme e-mail), porem o S1CT07.INI não sei onde devo colocar. Por isso peço a ajuda e agradeço por qualquer resposta.
The quickest way is to create a folder (for example: Grand Prix 4\Tracks\Monaco), paste all files there, and use GPxPatch's GPxTrack menu to load the track in the desired slot.

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
No meu gpxtrack ficou deste jeito: K:\GP4 TIME TRIAL\PISTAS\2022\MONACO\s1ct07.dat, quando chego nas curvas das piscinas o carro bate nos muros e nao volta pra pista.

On my gpxtrack it looked like this: K:\GP4 TIME TRIAL\TRANS\2022\MONACO\s1ct07.dat, when I get to the curves of the pools the car hits the walls and doesn't return to the track.
installation lap: GP4 1.02 Hotlap for track 7: monte-carlo
Level: Ace / Frame rate: 23.0 FPS
Race type: Practise Session: Unlimited practise
Weather type: Custom Probability of rain: 0%
Car #26, driven by jordhy khostha (jaffdff1 - honda)
Power: 855 BHP, weight 611 kg, fuel laps: 2.9
Lap time: 1:23.351 (split1 0:21.514, split2 1:00.347)
F1 Auto Brake : --- Clutch dev/mode: digital / switched
F2 Auto Gear : on
F3 Spin Recovery : --- Brake dev/mode: digital / switched
F4 Indestructible: ---
F5 Best Line : --- Throttle dev/mode: digital / switched
F6 Best Gear : ---
F7 Throttle Help : on Steering dev/mode: digital / switched
F8 Steering Help : on
SH percentage : 100% max lock: 12 rwcs: 50%
Setup: (actual wings, brake balance and gears are in track file)
15,15 R42.500:57.500F 25,32,39,45,51,56,- 5/5,5/5
ARB: F 03000 R 0300 Tyre type: Soft Drys
00/4/4/21/21/1400/38.0 [0.01] 00/4/4/21/21/1400/38.0 [0.00]
00/4/4/10/10/1000/58.0 [0.00] 00/4/4/10/10/1000/58.0 [0.00]

GPx started on 24-05-2022 21:39:31
Log version 1.16, GPxLap version 4.52
init, car, damage, cc checksum: fc7160b0, 00000000, 6015de08, 928cee6c
pit lane speed limit: 80
free practice cars: 1
save/restore car state: disabled
Custom track 7: 'monte-carlo'
checksum a0d0f960
Frame rate: 23.0 FPS
Possible failures: All
Random seed: 0,0,0,0,0,0
In-car setup changes: disabled
Pitstop time: -:--.--- (pitstop bug fixed: yes)
Session started normally
Driver Car LN RP FP Fuel Wght Split1 Split2 Lap_Time Session_Time AvPO SDur F1 F4 F7 OT MinSpd MaxSpd TWLR TWRR TWLF TWRF
jordhy khostha #26 2 1 1 2.0 609 0:21.514 1:00.347 1:23.351 0h02m57.193s 24% 0.0 0 0 0 2w 42.44 293.90 0.12 0.12 0.22 0.22
ksezen Wrote:
> Hinyaldee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > I only activated the traction control assist,
> I'm
> > not sure what you mean ? I need to use the
> > function manually ?
>
> I mean, during the lap, you can switch on/off
> traction control. For example, when geting out of
> the corner, when traction control is off you can
> accelearate a bit better, and drift may help you
> turn the corner better. Therefore you need to
> manually switch on and off traction control during
> the lap.
>
> You can see the green light at right side of steer
> turns on and off, when you watch the hotlaps of
> others.

Thanks will try that
Jordhy
GP4 1.02 Hotlap for track 7: monte-carlo
Level: Ace / Frame rate: 23.0 FPS

Everything seems ok Jordhy, please remember the rules mandate a frame rate of 45 FPS or more (set in Options - Graphics - Advanced).

OK, obrigado por todas as ajudas.
Hi, where do I change my car number?
Jordhy Wrote:
> Hi, where do I change my car number?

i think, you dont need to change your car number.
Jordhy Escreveu:
----------------------------------------------- --------
> Olá, onde mudo o número do meu carro?

Eu acho que você não precisa mudar o número do seu carro.

Thank you.
Hello, my hot lap was deleted???
After some delay, Monaco results!

JCaranti remains unbeaten thanks to a superb S2 but for the first time in the season we have a different podium, ksezen getting a great lap to get his first 3rd place of the season, just half a tenth shy of fongu's time. Both fongu and ksezen would've been in 1:13 had they managed to run all their best sectors in the same lap! Together with gildoorf, we have four drivers within a second of the best time - also for the first time this season.

Championship standings are largely unchanged, fongu having a lead over gildoorf of more than two points - again for the first time this season. Newcomer Jordhy scores his first points with a 7th place.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2022 01:20PM by Prblanco.
Thanks Prblanco. A good round that I thought was a bit of a bogey track for me, so I'm glad to be closer to Jorge, grateful to Gildoorf and his setup, and great effort from Ksezen, I didn't think his high downforce setup was able to get these kinds of times, a well deserved podium. Welcome Jordhy

Truthfully, i hate monaco to drive it.
I had a 19.095 first sector in another lap but i couldnt put it together with the rest of good sectors in the same lap. Anyway glad its over.

Congrats to everyone. Very tight the laptimes witch is good.

Cya at Baku. (Y)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Hi, just congratulate everyone involved in the event, I was as expected, I even had a better lap, but I wouldn't change my position, my equipment and the stone age, maybe in the very near future I'll get some improvement, because I'm keyboard pilot and inhuman. Let's go next time.
I am so happy with my first podium. And it is in a respectful track Monaco. I did my lap almost traction control off, therefore driving with high downforce looks like rally. I enjoyed the track. Baku i have never driven, but i will try my best as in Monaco. Congratulations for everyone for these great league. Special thanks to Pblanco for his great afford in this league, which let us join the fun.
Baku results! Lots of drivers coincidentally missed this round, and the results table looks a little slim. Jordhy's lap was just below the minimum fuel requirement, which leaves us with only four classified drivers. Hoping things go back to normal this week in Montreal!

Hello everyone,

Yeahh i noticed so many drivers missing the event.

As for me i drove on monday a bit and to be honest i was not sure it was going to be enought for the win.
I expected to be beaten in this track because for sure its not my strongest type of tracks(close walls).
Anyway it was good to try another new track not original Gp4.

Gildorfs laps was very good for keyboard, and if i am not mistaken he beat his own laptime of season 1,
so congrats on that !!.

Ksezen lap was close to Gildorf and also very good getting his 2nd podium in a row!! congrats !!!

Hinyaldee The lap is also good, its not easy, for sure your getting better. With practice we all get good at some point.
Hang in their (Y)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next event Canada !!. Well thats a track that i am extremely familiar with great results in the past at different type of competions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An idea to make it interesting in a event we could do wet a hotlap, we do this inserting a
ramdom seed in Gpxpatch and setting the ammount of rain in the game settings.(I)(Y)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy