Can I play GP4 without a physical CD drive?

Posted by JesusZ1096 
Can I play GP4 without a physical CD drive?
Date: February 10, 2022 04:23AM
Posted by: JesusZ1096
Does anyone know if I can play without a physical CD drive? The thing is that now I have a new computer but it doesn't have a CD drive and I don't know if there is any patch or way to install the game and make it run normally without a CD drive, and if there is, could you please send me the link? ? Thanks a lot.
Re: Can I play GP4 without a physical CD drive?
Date: February 10, 2022 04:46AM
Posted by: mortal
[www.gp4central.com]

Unpack the iso on a virtual drive. I think it's ready to play. Maybe someone can chime in and confirm and let you know what else you need. gpx-patch is a must have anyway.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 11, 2022 01:28AM
Posted by: Jordhy
Hello, download the virtual clone driver from the internet, I hope this helps you.
Date: February 11, 2022 06:11AM
I keep getting this error :( , I don't know if it's because of not being compatible with Windows 11 or something.

[curiosoisi.blogspot.com]
Date: February 11, 2022 06:11AM
I keep getting this error :( , I don't know if it's because of not being compatible with Windows 11 or something

[curiosoisi.blogspot.com]
Date: February 11, 2022 07:16AM
Posted by: deokastyler
Hey, when does the error happen? Is it happening as soon as you start the game or when its loading the session for example?
Date: February 11, 2022 08:35AM
Posted by: zifox
If i'm not mistaken, you don't need to have the actual GP4 disk mounted when you use the decrypted exe. I know sometimes I don't click on the correct file and mount a CloneZilla iso instead of GP4's and the game still launches.

Regarding the crash, can you post the log from gpxpatch ?
Date: February 12, 2022 11:39PM
Hey dude!, I just rebooted my PC and it works fine now. Thank you very much! :D
Date: February 12, 2022 11:39PM
Hey dude!, I just rebooted my PC and it works fine now. Thank you very much! :D.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy