2006 Cars & Helmets add-on pack by SkaningeN *Released*

Posted by SkaaningeN 
Addons for 2006 season by SkaningeN
---------------------------------------------
Another update that's worth more than 1Gb when unpacked. This time for 2006 season.
Link at the bottom of the post, but please read first.

Right, first off, the credit should first go to the fantastic people who created these files from scratch.
I may have put some effort in to add/change/modify stuff but that would not have been possible without the original releases.
Big thank you for your contributions to the game! If you want to use these in mods etc. proper credit is needed, original authors
in particular.

A full 2006 season? Maybe.
Remember, not all off the stuff is accurate down to the smallest detail. I've changed what I felt was enough or what I could
see. If there are mistakes, then you're just pity ;) This pack contains everything released in the previous pack but with
some new additions and fixes. Those are marked as "Extra edition" or "fixed" in the list below.
Remember, if you don't like it, don't use it!!!

- BMW Sauber F1.06 by Mitsuro Sano & Paolo Capriosa -
* Added French Grand Prix shape (with the two towers) that was made by SchueyFan if i remember correctly.
* Brazilian Grand Prix livery Friday Practice livery (Thank you Michael on Roberts's car and Danke Michael on Nick's car)
* Fix: Magny-Cours livery now has correct driver name for car2, Villeneuve. Also a slight tweak made to the "towers" on the nose
* Extra addition: Hockenheim shape and livery
* Extra addition: Hungaroring livery, with Kubica as car2

- BMW Sauber F1.06 by Spoony & Bojan Tarticchio -
* Extra addition: Silverstone-Montreal livery

- Ferrari 248F1 by Enzojz -
* Extra addition: Regular NT livery
* Extra addition: Montreal-Indianapolis livery, were FIAT logo were replaced by CASE
* Extra addition: Magny-Cours-Istanbul livery, non-alcohol were Martini logo was removed

- Ferrari 248F1 by Nicola Acciarri & Diego 'Öggo' Noriega
* Extra addition: Early season shape, were I've removed the rimcovers of the rear wheels. They did not appear until Istanbul.
* Extra addition: Montreal-Indianapolis livery, were FIAT logo were replaced by CASE
* Extra addition: Magny-Cours-Istanbul livery, non-alcohol were Martini logo was removed

- Honda RA106 by Kizz -
* Fix: Straighten out a Ray Ban logo on Sakhir-Sepang-Melbourne version
* Added/Fix: Imola-Nurburgring-Barcelona livery, were original release had a blue/black dot on the nosecone. This has now been removed. Imola-Nurburgring shape
and Barcelona shape included
* Extra addition: Monaco shape and livery
* Extra addition: Silverstone shape and livery
* Extra addition: Montreal and Indianapolis version with medium drag rear wing. Borrowed parts for the rear wing pillars from Midland M16 by Erik van Leeuwen.
* Extra addition: Magny-Cours shape and livery. Honda had put winglets on the front wing. They looked very similar to Williams, so I borrowed winglets from
Teraur's FW28.
* Extra addition: Hockenheim-Hungaroring version. Shape with different mapping, 3 texture files instead of 1. Some changes made to the front wing to previous shape. I have not
changed anything on this version of the car.
* Extra addition: Istanbul livery, I had to add a couple of missing logos. I could not place one Petrol Ofisi logo on the winglets near the cockpit. It bled through
to the other side. Looked okay in T-cam mode but outside the car it looked horrible so I decided to remove it again. Also added a little decal on Button's car
beside the driver name that only he had. I think it was a decal for number of wins Honda had over the years or something.
* Extra addition: Monza livery with low drag rear wing shape. I've used the front wing from early season because it looks more skinny. But this add 1 extra .tex file. If you
don't want to use this shape, you can go back to Hockenheim shape and only use textures 1,2 and 3. Borrowed parts for the rear wing pillars from Midland M16 by Erik van Leeuwen.
* Extra addition: Shanghai livery, changed the 555 World Racing logo on the rear wing endplate to an all white logo
* Extra addition: Suzuka livery, now with missing NTN and Thank You Suzuka logo. Thank You Suzuka, I've made this logo myself since I could not find a good enough photo so the logo is not 100% accurate.
But it's small so you will not notice if you don't look closer
* Extra addition: Interlagos livery, no changes needed. Included to complete the season package

- McLaren MP4-21 by Teraur (AT) and Hega -
* Added trackspecific Season Package for this release, 13 versions in total. Contains:
* All liveries of 2006 season by Hega. I added Bahrain livery and added Montoyas driver name to the livery for first
half of the season.
* Correct shape for every Grand Prix. Added in a Montreal/Indianapolis/Interlagos shape and a Monza shape from a release that
does not have any credit/readme.
* Also contains the envmaps from Hega you put in your track.wad to make the chrome more realistic.

- Midland-Spyker M16 by Erik van Leeuwen -
* Extra addition: Sakhir livery
* Extra addition: Sepang livery (NOTE: Weigl logo had to be place just in front of the sidepod, since the mapping did not allow me to place it correctly)
* Extra addition: Melbourne livery
* Extra addition: Imola livery
* Extra addition: Nurburgring livery
* Extra addition: Barcelona livery
* Extra addition: Silverstone livery
* Extra addition: Montreal livery
* Extra addition: Indianapolis livery. NOTE: The front wing is the same as Montreal, since I could not find good enough pictures to see the new logos on there.
* Extra addition: Magny-Cours-Hockenheim livery
* Extra addition: Hungaroring livery
* Extra addition: Istanbul livery fix for logos on rear wing endplate
* Extra addition: Monza livery(s) with low drag rear wing shape. Two liverys, Practice & Qualifying with Midland branding and Race with Spyker branding.
Both liverys are missing logos on small winglets near the front wheels, could not find good enough pictures to figure out the sponsors.
* Extra addition: Spyker/Midland Shanghai livery
* Extra addition: Spyker/Midland Suzuka livery
* Extra addition: Spyker/Midland Interlagos livery, I have not changed anything on this one. Included to complete the season package
* NOTE: Monaco livery abscent, could not find good enough pictures or the right logos

- Red Bull RB2 MDBSnake & Gezere -
* Added an unmade Shanghai & Interlagos livery with Dornboos driver name for car2.
* Extra addition: Indianapolis livery, first race were Metro sponsorship began
* Extra addition: Monza low drag rear wing shape

- Renault R26 by Rom1 -
* Added a trackspecific Mid to Late Season Package as Rom1 did not make any more versions after Indianapolis. Contains:
* Fix for Magny-Cours shape
* Istanbul alpha channel and corrected shape, original livery release by unknown (can't open .doc files no my PC).
* Added Hockenheim, Hungaroring, Monza, Shanghai-Suzuka and Interlagos shapes and liveries.
* Borrowed parts from Racervieh14 late season release, such as front wing winglets and textures. I think his nose was to narrow.
* Extra addition/fix: Every NT version had a small decal on the airbox that still said Mild Seven. This has now been fixed
* Extra addition/fix: Istanbul version had a small decal missing on the winglets near the nose cone. This have been fixed
* Extra addition/fix: Monza shape, now the rear wing pilar connect with the wing itself, borrowed parts for the rear wing pillars from Midland M16 by Erik van Leeuwen.
(NOTE: There is a mapping issue for Shanghai, Suzuka and Interlagos liverys, which forced me to add 1 extra .tex file to each version to get car2 correct. Racervieh14 made an
early Interlagos version were I've based these versions on and I could not fix the mapping issue because some parts from earlier versions did not fit properly due to shape changes)

- Super Aguri SA05 by Fongu -
* Fix: Sakhir-Sepang livery now has black winglets in front of the sidepods
* Fix: Nurburgring and Barcelona liverys are now correct for Montagnys car, removed the red dot on bardgeboards. Adds one extra .tex file
* Fix: Barcelona version now has correct driver name for car2, Montagny instead of Ide.
* Fix: Monaco version now has the correct livery. Corrected driver name for car2, Montagny instead of Ide. Removed the red dot on bardgeboards for car2. Adds one extra .tex file
* Fix: Silverstone livery, now has correct driver name for car2, Montagny instead of Ide. Removed the red dot on bardgeboards car2. Adds one extra .tex file
* Fix: Montreal livery, now has correct driver name for car2, Montagny instead of Ide.
* Fix: Indianapolis livery, now has correct driver name for car2, Montagny instead of Ide.
* Fix: Magny-Cours livery, removed Life Card logo from the side of the nosecone. It was put on the winglets instead for that race
* Fix: Hockenheim shape, the T-cam on Yamamoto's car was red, this have now been fixed
* Extra addition: Hungaroring livery
* Extra addition: Istanbul livery, adds one extra .tex file since Yamamoto's car had one less sponsor on the bardgeboards. Also removed a logo on the nosecone
* Extra addition/fix: Monza version, removed a sponsorlogo on the nosecone, adds one extra .tex file since Yamamoto's car had one less sponsor on the bardgeboards
and fixed so Yamamoto's car does not have a red t-cam anymore
* Extra addition: Shanghai livery, adds one extra .tex file since Yamamoto's car had one less sponsor on the bardgeboards. Also removed a logo on the nosecone
* Extra addition: Suzuka livery, adding Thank You Suzuka logo, same as Honda had, and Cup Noodle logo on the bardgeboards. Also removed a logo on the nosecone
* Extra addition/fix: Interlagos livery, adds one extra .tex file since Yamamoto's car had one less sponsor on the bardgeboards. Also removed a logo on the nosecone.

- Toro Rosso STR 01 by Matt Schroeder & Diego 'Öggo' Noriega -
* Extra addition/fix: Suzuka shape, the two cars had different rear wings at this race so car2 has now been fixed and have correct rear wing

- Toyota TF106 by Teraur (AT), B-spec update made by JPM2002 -
* Extra addition: Magny-Cours onwards (original release)
* Extra addition: Indianapolis shape, medium drag rear wing and the winglets on front wing have been removed
* Extra addition: Hungaroring shape
* Extra addition: Monza low drag rear wing shape. Same shape as Indianapolis but with a more skinny rear wing

- Williams FW28 by Teraur (AT) -
* Added Imola/Silverstone livery since it was missing for me
* Extra addition: Nurburgring-Hockenheim livery (original livery, not changed by me)
* Extra addition: Magny-Cours livery (original livery, not changed by me)
* Extra addition: Monza low drag rear wing shape. Also removed the winglets on the front wing
* Extra addition: Shanghai livery now has correct livery with logo fix on rear wing. Also updated the shape with winglets on the front wing borrowed
from Mitsuro Sano & Paolo Capriosa's version of the same car. I've also included livery for the non-modified original shape.
* Extra addition: Suzuka-Interlagos livery with the updated shape. I've also included the original livery for the non-modified original shape.

Helmets
Same alpha channel fix for 2006 helmetset by Raulongo, Overgone, MDBSnake, Öggo, Tony and AlexSchumi.
No other change was made to this helmetset. Set uses ARAI 2006 shape by Eugénio Faria.
* Extra addition: Kubica Hungaroring-Istanbul-Monza helmet, based on helmet by Overgone
* Extra addition: Honda Shanghai helmets based on helmet by Raulongo, Overgone, MDBSnake, Öggo, Tony and AlexSchumi. Due to the mapping of the helmetshape,
Barrichello's helmet is not entirely correct. I had to place the 555 World Racing logo a little higher than in real life.

Download link: [www.mediafire.com]

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Another incredible pack of updates. Well done

:-O did I really make that many mistakes on the Super Aguri?

Nice job! Thank you Eric :-)
Another superb release! Thank you for share this great pack to us SkaaningeN.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
that's very very very good from you, Eric. Thank you so much for all your efforts on the big update (Y)
Overwelming!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
fongu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another incredible pack of updates. Well done
>
> :-O did I really make that many mistakes on the
> Super Aguri?

Im as suprised as you are! The fixes are something I never noticed before, so they were not that big. Maybe just the mapping on Hockenheim and Monza versions of the SA06 :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
is no longer available for download, does anyone have an alternative?
Rafa_brucevandamme Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> is no longer available for download, does anyone
> have an alternative?

Here it is: [www.mediafire.com]
thanks mick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy