1998 | Remastered cars, helmets & tyres [released]

Posted by Hega 
oh, another impressive car from you, absolutely stunning :-o
I'm not ass kissing but keeping a 20 year old game looking contemporary is an amazing job.
Wonderful work thank you so much!! What a project! (Y)
Williams FW20 released

Including 6 different shapes and all race specific textures for the 1998 season, based on the great car by Soulbringer.

Download: [www.mediafire.com]

Beautiful work Hega! Thanks so much for sharing. Great work as usual mate.

As a Canadian, this car was a shock as the year before we were all supporting Jacques with his blue Williams, our nemesis being the red Ferraris. 98 comes along and seing a red "Ferrari" Williams was like treason! But the fact is that this is a beautiful car in my opinion, and Soulbringer/Hega have done a magnificent job in recreating it.

Thanks guys
I had a dream the other night where Williams ran this livery on their 2022 car.

One of my favourite cars of the 1998 grid, another great update on Soulbringer's model. Thanks.

Thanks Hega. Great car as usual. I hope you will work on the jordan too.
What an amazing job mate!! Thank you so much. You and Soulbringer are a fantastic combo. Super quality from both, with a beautiful result. This is a true gift, a big thank you to you both! (B)

After all these years, it's still weird to see a red Williams, as they used to be blue/white most of the seasons. Schocking, but still beautiful. Shame that they couldn't defend the title, as they lost Adrian Newey (back in 96, 97 was just an evolution of the FW18), and a non-updated Renault engine (renamed Mecachrome). A great recreation of the last Williams holding number 1!
thank you Heikki for the beautiful gift. What another stunning car from you and Vladimir(Y):-)
Thanks Heikki and Vladimir for giving us yet another masterpiece!
Hega Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Williams FW20 released
>
> Including 6 different shapes and all race specific
> textures for the 1998 season, based on the great
> car by Soulbringer.
>
> Download:
> [www.mediafire.com]
> liams_FW20_Soulbringer%2526Hega_GP4.7z/file
>
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]

3/11 completed hot

Seriously ... perfect job as always Heikki! (Y)
Thank you Hega for share the Williams with us!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Thank you so much for the so qualited work!!!

The 3 cars are so good!

It seems you are following the 1998 championship order, so the number 4 should be the Jordan, I presume? ;-)

Thank you so much!!!

Best regards,
this is so awesome!!!!
Stunning Williams, well done.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Keep them coming
hega,

Would it be possible to make these tires available?

Thanks
yeeeeees fantastic work!!! Thank you! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Thank you so much Heikki, amazing car!
@Rafa_brucevandamme: Maybe later yes, they're not 100% ready yet.

Meanwhile, some first WIP testing pics of the enhanced buzzin hornets with Australian GP livery

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy