Reminder to all users.

Posted by mortal 
Reminder to all users.
Date: December 15, 2021 07:59PM
Posted by: mortal
The sharing of private messages in the forum is prohibited. Also sending them to admins asking for help will get you nowhere, what occurs in private messaging is not our business. That is all, thanks for your time.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Reminder to all users.
Date: December 16, 2021 12:03AM
Posted by: livejackass
Good to know how the forum proceeds. Even in cases of offenses sent by MP. It's been a pleasure to participate so far, but this kind of environment where people can offend each other without any kind of sanction doesn't interest me. I will take my Mods and Cars to some place or forum that there is someone who cares about the users. But fundamentally, don't have a cock f-u-c-k-i-n-g a-s-s-h-o-l-e send me private messages like a crying child.

I would delete my account if I knew, feel free to delete. Along with my topics (if possible). To good companions, see you soon.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2021 12:06AM by livejackass.
Date: December 16, 2021 07:26AM
Posted by: mortal
Sour grapes.
I did not find the content of the message offensive in any way shape or form. However your reply here is. How you deal with private messages is no-ones business but your own. The rules clearly state that private messages are not to be published in the forums and you expect me to step in and back you on a private discussion after you broke the rules. That is not going to happen.

You sir, are the first person in twenty years to break that rule by the way. What goes on in private messaging is just that, private. I will not sanction anyone over private messaging content, it has always been so and will remain so. It is your job to deal with it how you see fit, not mine.

If you don't like the way I run the site, or the rules which I wrote, and I've been doing just that since its inception, don't let the door hit you on the way out. That's entirely your choice to make, or you could just ignore a particular user who you apparently have some sort of beef with and just move on, which is the sensible thing to do. I have nothing else to say on the matter, and if you have any common sense, you should just leave it alone and move on.
It is always wise to engage the brain before engaging the keyboard. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 16, 2021 11:30PM
Posted by: huskyman49
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy