help with csfuel program anybody know?

Posted by davegp4 
help with csfuel program anybody know?
Date: December 14, 2021 07:40AM
Posted by: davegp4
Hi all can someone tell me how to use the program csfuel I swapped out brazil for a go on bathurst and I run out of fuel before i finish, so the program states that it can give you more fuel on the no pitstop setting but I don't have a clue where to put it or otherwise please help the dumb if you know. thanks

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
Re: help with csfuel program anybody know?
Date: December 14, 2021 10:40AM
Posted by: JCaranti
Hi Dave,
i am familiar with this program.

You need to put the setup of the car that you are going to use in the same folder as csfuel.

If you use windows 10 you need to open a power shell, its the equivalent of command of xp/7/8
and what you do is you type the name of the setup and you add for example 110 or 120.

example> silverstone.csk 110 then you click enter.

This adds another 10% of fuel.

Hope that helps. (Y)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Re: help with csfuel program anybody know?
Date: January 10, 2022 09:31AM
Posted by: davegp4
Thanks mate works a treat - sorry about the delay cheers, and just for your reply so your the first to know I have successfully created a three jump stadium super truck race on the talladega track, final prep stage and testing being done (G) soon

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy