Can't change a performance file in the 2002 Mod

Posted by JebMotorsport 
Can't change a performance file in the 2002 Mod
Date: November 08, 2021 05:41AM
Posted by: JebMotorsport
Pretty much explained in the thread title. Frustratingly, even though I went through the painstaking process of renaming and editing all the stats in Team Editor, when I go into the GPxPatch settings in CSM to select my custom season performance file, the option is greyed out? Is there any way to fix this, or perhaps another method? Thanks in advance.

Re: Can't change a performance file in the 2002 Mod
Date: November 08, 2021 02:28PM
Posted by: livejackass
Change file in performance folder, or change file in gpxset.ini file in gpxdata folder. I prefer the first method
Date: November 09, 2021 04:06AM
livejackass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Change file in performance folder, or change file in gpxset.ini file in gpxdata folder. I prefer the first method

Changing the file in the performance folder did nothing, weirdly. Manually editing in the .ini seemed to work initially, but when loading the game all names and stats are identical to non-modded values (read: 2001 season in 2002 cars). Any other solution available?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2021 04:10AM by JebMotorsport.
Date: November 10, 2021 05:33AM
Still persisting with the issue - nothing I've tried has worked.

I manually changed the mod to read from my custom performance file, which I pasted into the performance directory:

Here's a screenshot of the file, confirming that my custom performance/driver names are present in the file that both the mod and GPxPatch are apparently using:

Yet when I load into the game, the standard 2002 drivers are the only selectable ones:

Nothing seems to be working - does anyone know why? Pretty desperate to resolve this.

- Jeb
Date: November 12, 2021 12:24AM
Posted by: Foreverk
Look at the gpxset.ini file
Date: November 12, 2021 12:40AM
Managed to solve it - I was an idiot and didn't paste in the actual values on every performance file - just fourteen of the sixteen. D'oh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy