Using mod with original tracks

Posted by volcom87 
Using mod with original tracks
Date: November 07, 2021 06:42PM
Posted by: volcom87
Hello,

I have downloaded and installed some 90's mods (CSM) and I have to say they all are fantastic. However, I'm racing with original tracks so there is little problem. Mods are changing the track names to that spesific year tracks. So in my case the track name and track doesnt match. Is there somekind of solution to this? Thanks in advance.
Re: Using mod with original tracks
Date: November 09, 2021 07:19PM
Posted by: jaguarcatalonia
Not as far as I know, but for my it adds more realism to the original tracks.
Date: November 09, 2021 07:39PM
Posted by: schumi-fan1
You need to create your own trackpack with TSM, or download the trackpack for each year and install it.
Date: November 10, 2021 07:29AM
schumi-fan1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You need to create your own trackpack with TSM, or
> download the trackpack for each year and install
> it.

Thank you. I will download trackpack/trackpacks and use it for some mods. But I would also like create own trackpack with TSM (with original tracks). Do you know is there available some sort of instructions how to make it?
Date: November 17, 2021 12:21PM
I installed some track packs: 1991, 1993 and 1994, and they all work fine. And they look fantastic!

I also made track pack from original tracks. It seems TSM only need wad and dat files. But I am not sure about few things:
- Are the DAT-files in same order that original track calendar (australia=01, malaysia=02, etc).?
- Do I need insert magic data?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy