Enginers & Pitcrews HD Template Set [VERSION 1.0] [released]

Posted by 32BOBO32 

Since up to now, all the Engineers & Pitcrews for Grand Prix 4 were based on the fantastic template released by Oggo in 2004, I thought the time is come for a higher resolution release model.
This set includes an HD Engineers & Pitcrews template in PSD format in two different versions: masked due covid-19 and no masked.

Version Included:

Engineers Template - masked/no masked
Pitcrews Template

.:: DOWNLOAD HERE ::.

Readme

16th October 2021
=============================================================================================================

Title:		Grand Prix 4 Engineers & Pitcrew HD Template
Version:	1.0
Revision:	
Authors:	Samuele Pinna (32bobo32)
Based on:	From Scratch
Other contact:	samupinna@gmail.com
Description:	Grand Prix 4 Engineers & Pitcrew HD Template
Requirement:    Photoshop

=============================================================================================================

* Construction *

Base		: From Scratch
Editor(s) used	: Photoshop
Known Bugs	: Due to low polycount & mapping system of the original 20 yo engineers & pit crews 3d models, some details may appears inverted (f.e. shoes details and so on)
Build Time	: Around 10 hours per model (20 hours in total)

* Description *

Since up to now, all the Engineers & Pitcrews for Grand Prix 4 were based on the fantastic template released by Oggo in 2004, I thought the time is come for a higher resolution release model. This set includes an HD Engineers & Pitcrews template in PSD format in two different versions: masked due covid-19 and no masked.

Version Included:

Engineers Template - masked/no masked
Pitcrews Template

* Notes *

None

* COPYRIGHT / PERMISSIONS *

All rights remain with the original authors. This file can be used and hosted without asking permission to author but please give the correct credits :)

* DISCLAIMER *

The author of this package takes no responsibility for its use. These files are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The author will not be held responsable for any losses incurred, either directly or indirectly by the use of these files. These files are not related to or supported by Microprose or Hasbro Interactive/Infogrames. The author is not connected with them.
Do not forget: BACKUP your old files before installing the new ones !!!

Copyright

Samuele
32BOBO32
Thank you Samu!

Superb release again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Great job, thank you (Y)
Thank you very much Samu for sharing your template!

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Very glad for seeing you Around Samu, a long time since we talked last time, I was living in Bahrain and, at that time you had recently left the country, I think it was about 10 years ago.
Thank you so much for the engineers/pitcrews new version, can you please let me know from where did you get the textures?
Take care!
Ricardo
Thank you Samuele :-)
rracunis Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very glad for seeing you Around Samu, a long time
> since we talked last time, I was living in Bahrain
> and, at that time you had recently left the
> country, I think it was about 10 years ago.
> Thank you so much for the engineers/pitcrews new
> version, can you please let me know from where did
> you get the textures?
> Take care!
> Ricardo

Hi Ricardo! Nice to ear from you again! I left Bahrain in late 2008 so a lot of time has passed! Do you still work there?

Regarding templates, it has been a time consuming work to find and to modify raw images to create the 2 templates. For example, i surfed the internet 1 week before find a good starting image for pitcrews template. I found it in Renault (now Alpine) twitter account (.:: HERE ::.)

After that I moved to Photoshop and I slowly fused all the parts respecting the original GP4 mapping for the Pitcrews.

Same thing for the Engineers one: it was a little bit easier because I found very quickly all reference images from clothes online sellers :)

Once created the two templates It has been only a matter of patience and time in order to create the 2021 set

Samuele
32BOBO32
Thank you for this (Y)

> rracunis Scritto:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Very glad for seeing you Around Samu, a long
> time
> > since we talked last time, I was living in
> Bahrain
> > and, at that time you had recently left the
> > country, I think it was about 10 years ago.
> > Thank you so much for the engineers/pitcrews
> new
> > version, can you please let me know from where
> did
> > you get the textures?
> > Take care!
> > Ricardo
>
> Hi Ricardo! Nice to ear from you again! I left
> Bahrain in late 2008 so a lot of time has passed!
> Do you still work there?
>
> Regarding templates, it has been a time consuming
> work to find and to modify raw images to create
> the 2 templates. For example, i surfed the
> internet 1 week before find a good starting image
> for pitcrews template. I found it in Renault (now
> Alpine) twitter account (.:: HERE ::.)
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> After that I moved to Photoshop and I slowly fused
> all the parts respecting the original GP4 mapping
> for the Pitcrews.
>
> Same thing for the Engineers one: it was a little
> bit easier because I found very quickly all
> reference images from clothes online sellers :)
>
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
>
>
> Once created the two templates It has been only a
> matter of patience and time in order to create the
> 2021 set

I left Bahrain in 2013, have been living in Dubai since. Thanks for the explanation, I want to make the engineer/pitcrew for these 2 teams which I use as the 11th : [www.grandprixgames.org]
You are the man! thanks!
Thanks Samuele.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thanks a lot for sharing your template Samuele. My Porsche Martini pitcrew and engineers will be happy to get nice and detailed suits and equipements. (Y):-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy