GRAND PRIX 2021: The F1 2021 mod [new GUI for standalone mod / Page 6]

Posted by Carl_gpgames 
:-o:-o:-o:-o

(H)

Superb! Thank you Carl!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
amazing work Carl, setting new standards once again. Thanks

Amazing!! Thank you :D
Re: New GUI for standalone mod / Page 6
Date: February 14, 2022 04:15PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Carl_gpgames Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just updated the standalone version of the mod
> ("non-csm" ) with the latest content of the 2021
> season. Also i have added a GUI which makes it
> easier to play and customize the mod.
> You'll find additional information as well as the
> donwload link to the new installer on page one.
>
> Huge thank you to Öggo and ZaZ for teaching me
> C#!
> [i.imgur.com]

New GUI is lust ... (H)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2022 04:16PM by MSchumi24.
i have just removed an experimental option from the standalone mod which would lead it to crash sometimes and cause super high PO depending on some graphics settings. It should now be fine. you need to re-install and delet the existing installation.
i appologize for the inconvenience caused.

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Carl, just now I could see the MOD deeply in details, such a piece of art, stunning MOD, thank you so much for your efforts and commitment. By the way, the cars and helmets are amazing, it was a pleasure to see the specific car liveries and helmets according to the f1 real season, love it!
Greaaat work mate!!

But I'm strugling a little bit on the physics, how can I revert back to the original ones from the game? The g3p files that I have are now working properly.

I'm using the NON-CSM version.

Thanks
Ciao, ho scaricato questa meravigliosa stagione 2021, l'ho installata, la faccio partire, ma quando seleziono qualifiche, o gara, parte la barra di caricamento, e poi ll monitor si spegne e diventa nero....come se il pc andasse in crash...mentre tutte le altre mod vanno senza problemi...
Il pc è recente per cui non credo sia un problema di pc...potete aiutarmi?
Grazie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2022 08:33AM by English78.
Harry1970
I have only one problem, when the cars spun off the track they don't seem to able to come back on track.
They just give full trottle but do not move.
The resut is that they wil pushed away from the marshals, and are out off the race.
Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thank you for your feedback.
I have noted that issue as well. It's seems the CC cars don't clutch in properly in some cases (when the car comes to a full stop) and therefore the power is not transfered to the wheels. I'm working on it and hope i can provide a fix within the next update.

Is there already a solution for this problem
Carl,
Obrigado por seu trabalho em prol dos amantes da F1 através do GP4, bem como a todos que colaboram para os seus mods.
Instalei o mod CSM 2021 e os pneus de todos carros estão brancos, o que pode ser? Das tuas recomendações só não fiz a instalação única no zaz 1.27b pois tenho outros mods, todos funcionais.
Desde já agradeço.
Murilo

Carl,
Thank you for your work on behalf of F1 lovers through GP4, as well as everyone who contributes to your mods.
I installed the mod CSM 2021 and the tires of all cars are white, what can it be? From your recommendations I just didn't do the single installation on zaz 1.27b because I have other mods, all working.
Thank you very much in advance.
Murilo
Hi people!!!
I was able to solve the white tire problem by doing what I should have done before:
A clean, Mod-only install. I opened space on my hd and installed another CSM and another 2021.
Solved then.
To the next!
Murilo
Carl,
Thank you for your work on behalf of F1 lovers through GP4, as well as everyone who contributes to your mods.
I installed the mod CSM 2021 and the tires of all cars are white, what can it be? From your recommendations I just didn't do the single installation on zaz 1.27b because I have other mods, all working.
Thank you very much in advance.
Murilo

this is usually related to f1graphics.cfg. anyway, the mod (both the csm and standalone versions) does actually set all necessary options. i assume, there is something wrong with your gp4 installation.

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Carl_gpgames Wrote:
> > Carl,
> Thank you for your work on behalf of F1 lovers
> through GP4, as well as everyone who contributes
> to your mods.
> I installed the mod CSM 2021 and the tires of all
> cars are white, what can it be? From your
> recommendations I just didn't do the single
> installation on zaz 1.27b because I have other
> mods, all working.
> Thank you very much in advance.
> Murilo
>
>
> this is usually related to f1graphics.cfg. anyway,
> the mod (both the csm and standalone versions)
> does actually set all necessary options. i assume,
> there is something wrong with your gp4
> installation.

Dear Carl,
I notice this too, the f1graphics.cfg error, I searched the file a lot before starting the reinstallation, I didn't find anything directly related to tires, so I gave up on the repair.
Sorry to insist on the question, what could be changed in f1graphics.cfg?
Anyway thanks for the feedback.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2022 04:15PM by Murilo.
Can you tell me The Carsorder of your Mod. I can`t send you a private massage,becouse your email box is full
check you are running the latest version of GPxPatch.

Can someone help me with the Teamorder of 2021?
I would take the cars from Isant in the cars.wad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2022 02:16PM by wovogtt.
Murilo Wrote:
> Carl_gpgames Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > Carl,
> > Thank you for your work on behalf of F1 lovers
> > through GP4, as well as everyone who
> contributes
> > to your mods.
> > I installed the mod CSM 2021 and the tires of
> all
> > cars are white, what can it be? From your
> > recommendations I just didn't do the single
> > installation on zaz 1.27b because I have other
> > mods, all working.
> > Thank you very much in advance.
> > Murilo
> >
> >
> > this is usually related to f1graphics.cfg.
> anyway,
> > the mod (both the csm and standalone versions)
> > does actually set all necessary options. i
> assume,
> > there is something wrong with your gp4
> > installation.
>
> Dear Carl,
> I notice this too, the f1graphics.cfg error, I
> searched the file a lot before starting the
> reinstallation, I didn't find anything directly
> related to tires, so I gave up on the repair.
> Sorry to insist on the question, what could be
> changed in f1graphics.cfg?
> Anyway thanks for the feedback.

- as I said, I reinstalled the csm and the mod 2021 separately plus the 22 tracks and everything is ok. They were on white tires when with the other mods with possess. solved.
Off topic (2021):
- the 2020 mod with white tires only solved when I started without the 17 TSM lanes that I had configured for it, that is, it only worked right, without the white tires, when I started with the original tracks. I reconfigured the tracks on the TSM (I even found a trackpack plus and reinstalled it) and I couldn't, it continued with the white tires. I assume it's some track that is bugging the tires, is it?
I didn't go to figraphicas.cfg, as Carl suggested, out of pure lack of knowledge and I confess, patience.
Sorry to put off topic, 2021, as I think things are related.
At the moment it's just, excuse me the english using translator.
Thank you for everything!
Firstly thank you Carl for creating/compiling this mod.

If possible could I have the exact file size of the F1 2021.cuh file. Every time i try to install it CSM freezes and I noticed that every time I download the file I get a different size for that file.

jeff
Good Morning! The part2 of the mod is in error in mediafire, it is in eternal looping. Is there any way to fix it?
Another thing, I'm visually impaired, and the tires are giving me vertigo, would it be possible to return to the original tires for me, or another model without the details? I would really appreciate it. Thanks! If you want, you can provide a tutorial on how to do it to my email: sidneyjonespereira@protonmail.com.
I'm Brazilian, and I used google translator, any mistake in writing, I apologize.
Good evening!
My name is Sidney Jones, I am visually impaired, with 5% vision.
I downloaded MOD2021 from #Carl_gpgames, but I'm having trouble seeing the tires with this new texture.
It confuses a lot for me that I am disabled.
Could someone instruct me on how to change the tires on the cars so that it can have better visibility for me?
I'm just a user, I have no idea how to do it and what tools to use. :(

Please help me, I really like this game and I don't know how to play the default anymore, I love these MODS!

:-(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy