GRAND PRIX 2021: The F1 2021 mod [new GUI for standalone mod / Page 6]

Posted by Carl_gpgames 
Thanks alot Carl! (Y)
i have added a non-csm-version of the mod. downloadlink and additional information on first post.

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Thank you again Carl!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Wow! Thanks again Carl!
Thank you Carl, TOP!

Just a question, anyone knows if it is normal that if i turn on the display options "Panels: 2021 TV Overlays" Doesn't change anything instead of turning off?

Shouldn't I see the times panels like on TV or it is not implemented...

Thank you in advance!

Federico
MAybe my installation were wrong?

I've also look for the physic file .g3p, 2021f1physics.g3p as the GlobalVars said but i did'nt find it in the folder...

So i don't know, maybe i've lost somenthing during installation like physic and TV panel 2021?

Someone can help me?:) thank you in advance
A non-CSM mod, hallelujah! But does it run on 1024x768 resolution?

Слава Україні!
Glory to Ukraine!
maso
MAybe my installation were wrong?

I've also look for the physic file .g3p, 2021f1physics.g3p as the GlobalVars said but i did'nt find it in the folder...

So i don't know, maybe i've lost somenthing during installation like physic and TV panel 2021?

Someone can help me?:) thank you in advance

The physics were made with the Excel Physics Calculator, they go directly to the exe (in CSM you find them in settings\patch.ini). I don't use g3p files because the original physics editor misses many important values.
Panels: There are only 2 panels included: Pit call and track preview.
As long as you installed all 3 parts, your installation should be right.

rusolive
A non-CSM mod, hallelujah! But does it run on 1024x768 resolution?

There is no limitation in terms of resolution, just edit f1graphics.cfg to change it. Anyway, i recommend to use the CSM mod rather than the non-csm-version. It has way more track specific content than the non-csm version.

Oh thank you so much Carl for your answers!
Wow you do a great job! :)

Federico
there was an issue with the 2021 non-csm mod which would lead the game to crash when a track is loaded. i just fixed taht issue it and reuploaded the mod.

I object, using a CSM mod is a real pain.

Слава Україні!
Glory to Ukraine!
Carl_gpgames Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> there was an issue with the 2021 non-csm mod which
> would lead the game to crash when a track is
> loaded. i just fixed taht issue it and reuploaded
> the mod.

(Y)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
thank you for the non csm mod ,man its been a while i never see non csm seen f1 2016 mod cheers
Re: GRAND PRIX 2021: The F1 2021 Mod // NEW UPDATE
Date: January 08, 2022 05:26PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
Mod updated 2022/01/08

I entirely rearranged the CSM structure of the mod (also thanks to some help from ZaZ). There are basically a lot of fixes and new features, but the most important is that you can now choose between 3 subsets where you will have the option to load ALL trackspecfic cars.wad and anim.wad. It's a very useful feature csm has, even though it hasn't been used in the last couple of years.

Please re-install all 3 parts of the mod and delete your current installation. For further information please have a look at the readme file.

Date: January 08, 2022 07:09PM
Posted by: luis_trzn386
Thanks Carl!
Date: January 08, 2022 09:27PM
Posted by: superman77m
Brilliant work than ever Carl. Thank you a lot for this great game.

Only a little note.

I check it very speedy in my laptop and i saw a little common fail. The TeamArt of Alonso and Ocon stay changed. Only is question of change the images in the .ini file.

By the way, superb work!!!!
Date: January 09, 2022 07:57AM
superman77m
Brilliant work than ever Carl. Thank you a lot for this great game.

Only a little note.

I check it very speedy in my laptop and i saw a little common fail. The TeamArt of Alonso and Ocon stay changed. Only is question of change the images in the .ini file.

By the way, superb work!!!!

Thank you ver much for your feedback, much appreciated! this update was maybe for csm enthusiasts only as other people probably won't notice all the changes :-)

About the teamart: This is an issue which came with GP4 1.02. I already switched the gpedia order to have the right picture to the driver names. But you are right, this way if you click on Alonso's driver information, it will show Ocon. The other way, it would show Alonso's driver information in Gpaedia, but with Ocon's picture. That's why i chose this way.

Date: January 09, 2022 08:36AM
Posted by: rracunis
Fantastic Carl, thank you so much for your efforts and commitment.
Date: January 12, 2022 01:39AM
Posted by: maso
Thank you Carl, Great work!!

Just a thing, tracks/cars 1/17 works perfectly...but i've tried tracks/cars 18/22 and i've got old names (like schumacker, hakkinen etcetc) and white tyres...

foto1

Then i've tried to understand the problem (reverse engenering step by stepopening 2021b.csm and GlobalVars_b.ini, but i failed.

i looked into 2021_b.csm and then into GlobalVars_b.ini, i changed var tracklist=2021b into 2021a just to try )I knew it would load 2021a.ini but, i don't know why, changing that unique variable make it works fine, good names and good tyres (but, as you can imagine, in this way i can drive just 5 races with the first tracklist because it loads 2021a.ini and his 17 tracks...)

foto2
Any idea? :)

Thank you in advance!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2022 01:44AM by maso.
Date: January 12, 2022 10:00AM
Hi maso

Appologies, i made a mistake in a file name. Go to F1 2021\Data\Files\Merge and rename gpxset-2021b_specific.txt to gpxset-2021b-specific.txt (minus instead of underscore).

I never use track specific performance files, that's why i didn't notice it. Sorry.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2022 10:01AM by Carl_gpgames.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy