Posted by Carl_gpgames 
Re: GRAND PRIX 2021: The F1 2021 CSM Mod
Date: October 15, 2021 05:52PM
Posted by: npnc
Thank you very much!
Date: October 15, 2021 06:50PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Brillant work as usual, Carl! Thanks a lot for this 2021 mod! (Y)(B):-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2021 06:51PM by Excalibur.
Date: October 15, 2021 10:45PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
Hinyaldee
So I drove a wee bit on the keyboard, and the first feeling is great ! Braking totally feels like a 2021 car, the stopping power is fantastic. Under acceleration, I have huge oversteer though, the rear end is very snappy, but that might be because of the non-gradual acceleration from the keyboard as opposed to a controller/pedal input. I'll try later with the pad too see if it helps. Besides, I'm not using assists, so that might also be the issue.

I'll try to fiddle around with car setups and see if I can alleviate that :)

Using the cockpit cam, I can't wipe the visor though, and some other key shortcuts aren't working. I'll look into the keys.ini file, maybe the mod has its own ?

This is a very good point indeed. Prblanco has discovered Offset 0x22ED88 in the gp4.exe which basically is the distance from front axle to cockpit rear-end. Trying to meassure this from the drawings in the FIA technical regulations, i believe this distance is still more or less the same as in original GP4 (1450mm). Cars became quite longer since 2001 but only on the rear end.

You can try to slightly raise this value and the car will tend to more understeer.
In the physics calculator it's chassis unkown 1 (row 196), you can open it by right-clicking on the mod. Then update the code and replace it in patch.ini (offsets 1-14).

About the keybin.ini, i probably left my personal one in the mod. i will replace it with the original within the next update.

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Date: October 15, 2021 11:08PM
Posted by: MrRace
The Mod is really good. I tried a race at the Sepang circuit 2017 as a 100% full test race. On high car settings I have a occopancy of 27000+ and the track turns black, worse like a night race. Also when turnig settings to low graphic, occopancy is normal then, 24 +/-. What can I do?
Date: October 16, 2021 12:28AM
Posted by: rcfortes
Good night, Great this mod, each gp4 doesn't owe anything to other simulators, I'm using the 2001 tracks and when I open a race, the asphalt is the normal color, but the walls and buildings and other graphic objects, everything turns black , clro the cars are in the normal color, can
someone give a hint of what is wrong???
Date: October 16, 2021 01:03PM
fixed some small bugs and added rracunis istanbul red bull cockpit. Parts 1 and 3 re-uploaded, same link, fist post.

Date: October 17, 2021 04:44AM
Posted by: pauloderpich
I have to say it...
Superb Carl!
Thanks for your efforts, thanks to all involved in this great MOD 2021
The music, the car liveries, those amazing HD pit crews... the PERF files, the loading screens, the videos, team art, the cars and it's reverb of that engine sound on track are amazing!
From A to Z really, really, reeeaaally awesome MOD!
My scotch maybe needs more ice,,, but I don't think so... really don't 'cause it is a wonderful job my friend and pristin congrats on that

Heel erg bedankt!
Paulo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2021 04:46AM by pauloderpich.
Date: October 17, 2021 05:39AM
Posted by: Nickharper
can i have link only for new hud ? send me the link by pm please
Date: October 17, 2021 09:37AM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
Nickharper Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can i have link only for new hud ? send me the
> link by pm please

Here: [www.grandprixgames.org]

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: October 17, 2021 02:18PM
Posted by: pipki1312
Thanks! for this gp4 mod 2021 amazing work. But I have some problems
1.The speed is reduced around the third lap - 15 km on each track and will not return . I am attaching a picture link : [files.fm]

2.Other cars fly out of the track and do not return to the track. They just turn full throttle. Many cars do not reach the finish line. I am attaching a picture link : [files.fm]

3. fix hud on 8 gears?

4. Sometimes the game fails and returns to Windows. I am attaching a picture link : [files.fm]

5. In GPxPatch I will record everything in the GPxCInfo item and nothing will appear in the game. I am attaching a picture link: [files.fm]

6. Will this color change somewhere? link : [files.fm]

7. The cars have been refueled for the full number of laps. Is it possible to change it to 1 stop in the pits?
Thank you for every help

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2021 02:25PM by pipki1312.
Date: October 17, 2021 04:59PM
pipki1312
Thanks! for this gp4 mod 2021 amazing work. But I have some problems
1.The speed is reduced around the third lap - 15 km on each track and will not return . I am attaching a picture link : [files.fm]

2.Other cars fly out of the track and do not return to the track. They just turn full throttle. Many cars do not reach the finish line. I am attaching a picture link : [files.fm]

3. fix hud on 8 gears?

4. Sometimes the game fails and returns to Windows. I am attaching a picture link : [files.fm]

5. In GPxPatch I will record everything in the GPxCInfo item and nothing will appear in the game. I am attaching a picture link: [files.fm]

6. Will this color change somewhere? link : [files.fm]

7. The cars have been refueled for the full number of laps. Is it possible to change it to 1 stop in the pits?
Thank you for every help

1. i'm not sure if i understood what you mean but your screenshot looks like you pressed "K" by mistake.
2. i too have noted that bug and i'm working on it. there might be some value in the physics that causes the loss of power.
3. No, there are 7 gears only in GP4.
4. Unfortunately GP4 isn't very stable on modern systems and there might be several reasons that cause crashes.
5. Because there are no panels included. I might work on it later.
6. Have a look to the gpxpatch docs, you can change almost everything.
7. cars will still stop but only to change tyres. You can disable the tweak by deleting it in patch.ini

Date: October 17, 2021 06:20PM
1. The two pictures are in the same place for speed comparison on the Silverstone track.
I don't know why, but always after the third lap on each track, my speed slowed down by about 15-20 km down and never returns.
It looks like some speed limiter is on...
There is only 10,600 rpm on the 7-speed transmission

The picture on the left is the 4th round at Silverstone the speed is 284km
The picture on the right is the 1st round at Silverstone speed is 304km
The difference is 20 km
Thank you for your understanding and advice..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2021 06:21PM by pipki1312.
Date: October 17, 2021 07:22PM
does it happen to player car only? might be excessive plank wear and you need to raise ride height.

rpm seems to be fine (they are always between 10'500 and 12'000 on top speed for modern f1 car). also check to use identical gear ratios for all tracks in magic data (in current F1 it is not allowed to change gear rations from track to track). i have provided some magic data to try out with the mod.

Date: October 17, 2021 08:21PM
Yes does it happen to player car only
I will try to increase the light height of the car
Thank you
Date: October 17, 2021 08:50PM
Posted by: f1icemankimi
Nice work carl_gpgames
I ust tried the mod. had the same issue. at the beginning of lap three the car slows down massivly. only the player car.
Date: October 18, 2021 02:00AM
good night, mod 2021 excellent, congratulations friend, I have some problems:
1 - only the Hud appears on the screen, the other panels do not appear and are not there in the gpx folder.
2 - on the tracks the asphalt and the cars appear in the normal color, but the buildings and walls and everything around the track are black... can someone help there...
Date: October 18, 2021 06:01AM
Posted by: rracunis
rcfortes Wrote:
> good night, mod 2021 excellent, congratulations
> friend, I have some problems:
> 1 - only the Hud appears on the screen, the other
> panels do not appear and are not there in the gpx
> folder.
> 2 - on the tracks the asphalt and the cars appear
> in the normal color, but the buildings and walls
> and everything around the track are black... can
> someone help there...

1.There are no panels included, only the HUD, that’s why you can see only this one.
2. Check the CSM’s configurations, it can be related to some option available there related to f1graphics. Untick all options and then tick one by one until you find out where the problem is. This is the way I do
Date: October 18, 2021 08:32AM
Posted by: Kimi-The-Champ
Carl_gpgames schrieb:

> - brand new and exclusive to this mod: full tank
> and no refueling tweak by prblanco: AI cars will
> always start with a full tank and will not refuel
> at pit stops anymore

Will the cars stop to get the tyres?

> realisitc engine brake, no more monza-bug, and so
> on.

What is the Monza Bug?

BTW: Thank you for your amazing work
Date: October 18, 2021 09:00AM
Kimi-The-Champ
Will the cars stop to get the tyres?

Yes, they will still change the tyres and fix broken parts, but not refuel anymore. Prblanco changed the fuel calculation in the GP4.exe. This means, cars will always start with 2 more fuel laps than total laps (f. e. in a 57 lap race they start with 59 fuel laps) and will not refuel anymore. It does not change the pitstop strategy though (they still make 1-3 stops in a 100% race).
The tweak works through patch.ini. You need the latest version of csm (1.27b) to get it to work (or replace the dll file as mentioned in the first post).

Kimi-The-Champ
What is the Monza Bug?

There are 3 values in the gp4.exe for weight. Though, the original physis editor changes only 2 of them. We assume that the missing, third value i used for the braking calculation. Since with the old phyiscs files this value remains original, CC cars have a tendency to overshoot corners, esp. the first corner in monza. With my Physics Calculator and in this mod, this bug is fixed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2021 09:02AM by Carl_gpgames.
Date: October 18, 2021 06:33PM
raccunis

strengths wrote:
---------------------------------------------- --- -----
> good night mod 2021 excellent, congratulations
> friend, I'm having some problems:
> 1 - only the Hud appears on the screen, the others
> panels do not appear and are not there in gpx
> folder.
> 2 - the asphalt and cars appear on the tracks
> in normal color, but buildings and walls
> and all around the track are black... can
> someone help there...

Solved by setting Fogging = On
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy