Non-CSM Projects Part 2: GP2 2011 [MODERATED]

Posted by rusolive 
Non-CSM Projects Part 2: GP2 2011 [MODERATED]
Date: October 04, 2021 05:58AM
Posted by: rusolive
After releasing the 2007 megapatch [www.grandprixgames.org] (since removed), I wanted a new mod to make. Finally, I found this nice one by kerleyf1, based on the 2011 GP2 season. He even made a non-CSM version, but the link is broken so I created my own using the files from his CSM mod instead!

Updates:
1.1: I reset the game's default language settings, since Version 1.0 is in Portuguese.
1.2: I slimmed down the cars wad, set the game to use the lod-0 only, updated some of the teamart and more importantly, I added options for alternate 11th teams: Carlin (Chilton-Parente) and AirAsia (Razia-Valsecchi)!
1.3: I removed the unnecessary cars.wad.bak file.

Link removed until confirmation of permission to use another modders files is posted.

When I receive confirmation that permission to use the files has been given and credit for the original files is given in the mod readme the post moderation will cease and thread opened.

Repeated violations of using another modders files without express permission will see you removed from the site.

Слава Україні!
Glory to Ukraine!

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2021 09:55PM by mortal.
Re: Non-CSM Projects Part 2: GP2 2011
Date: November 04, 2021 06:49PM
Posted by: airbusa380
Thank you very much!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy