Problem with MODS [Black screen on GPx startup]

Posted by CaOss 
Problem with MODS [Black screen on GPx startup]
Date: August 11, 2021 12:26AM
Posted by: CaOss
Hi everyone, I hope you are well. I hope you can help me with a problem: I play in non CSM mods and for a few hours I have not been able to do it because when I start GPxPatch the screen goes black but the game does not start and it throws me back to windows with the following errors : 0x7780d632 -> <unknown assertion>
0x777bac5a -> <unknown assertion>. I also present the same problem when I open some mod in CSM. Can someone help me please?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2021 09:45PM by mortal.
Re: Problem with MODS
Date: August 11, 2021 01:06AM
Date: August 11, 2021 08:51AM
Posted by: mortal
Is this an onboard graphics chip on a laptop?-------> Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630

If it is it's likely the problem. Given you provided no data on your system specs there's little to work with. There's a thread in the GP4FAQ on graphics problems, you might find some useful info there.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 11, 2021 04:10PM
The Intel (R) UHD Graphics 630 chip is built into my PC, not a laptop. What other system specifications do I need to provide? I did not find any thread that could help me.
Date: August 14, 2021 05:30AM
Please can someone help me?
Date: August 14, 2021 06:13AM
Posted by: livejackass
Friend my suggestion, delete the entire installation of GP4 and redo it all over again. After having a fresh install and clean try to run the game only with the latest version of gpxpatch, no mods, addons, tracks, nothing, just the game. If it works you can go step by step redoing the way you want to play.

If I went through a similar situation and only then do you get the solution. Hope this helps.
Date: August 14, 2021 04:35PM
Thanks mate, but it didn't work out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy