GPGSL S15 - R14: British Grand Prix - Silverstone

Posted by GPGSL 
All teams confirmed now, as Nata stated.

To all teamowners: Please make sure your already signed drivers are still around, if they haven't already posted here yet.

@Glen: of course you're still on if you want to be, I had only listed people for perfs, activity, table, mod for now.

Re trackvote, I don't mind taking care of it if there still is one. I remember for S15 less than 50% of participants voted, which was a disappointing turnout imo.
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All teams confirmed now, as Nata stated.
>
> To all teamowners: Please make sure your already
> signed drivers are still around, if they haven't
> already posted here yet.
>
> @Glen: of course you're still on if you want to
> be, I had only listed people for perfs, activity,
> table, mod for now.
>
>
> Re trackvote, I don't mind taking care of it if
> there still is one. I remember for S15 less than
> 50% of participants voted, which was a
> disappointing turnout imo.

Having my signed drivers around was the problem for me. I had two signed for next season then one went awol :(

Re: GPGSL S15 - R14: British Grand Prix - Silverstone
Date: May 03, 2023 12:47PM
Posted by: Dom
Empty Box's video about GP4 made me remember about this series :P
Not a bad finish to the season & I'll definitely take the top 10 overall! It's been a mixed bag, but hopefully things will get better in S16.

...as for the testers championship. I can try to get some interest among some of the Discord servers I share with my friends, but don't expect anything. I am kind of expecting it to be a team owner contest, though...

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
Unfortunately right now there's not much point advertising to people who aren't registered users already, since the site registration is broken
Mist GP

We're happy to announce the signing of Mal Stoddart as our number one driver for next season.

We're still looking for a 2nd driver, anyone interested please PM me

If I didn't miss anything, we're now at 3 vacant seats plus a couple of confirmed drivers who haven't posted yet.

Time to open the S16 thread?
kedy89 Wrote:
> If I didn't miss anything, we're now at 3 vacant
> seats plus a couple of confirmed drivers who
> haven't posted yet.
>
> Time to open the S16 thread?

Bring it on

My team signed Miloš Ančevski as first driver, but I am not sure if he still around.

Christel VXR driver #6.

Darksoul Wrote:
> My team signed Miloš Ančevski as first driver,
> but I am not sure if he still around.

am still here :-)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
The S15 thread will be dropped a week after the S16 thread is posted. I'm away for a month from mid-week.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy