GPGSL S15 - R14: British Grand Prix - Silverstone

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL S15 - R7 - Brazilian GP [FP & Q on p 49]
Date: April 03, 2022 08:07AM
Posted by: kedy89
Calling facts bullshit clearly shows how you're living in your own make believe world.
Date: April 03, 2022 09:33AM
Posted by: kedy89
BRT Announcement

We're happy to confirm Glen Sheppard will be filling the driver seat alongside Keranen next season. The current owner of DMR was left without a seat after the closure of AMR, and will return to racing after 8 seasons, leaving behind the stressful life as a teamowner. Showing his pace countless times in the practice sessions, as well as securing the testers' championship in Season 12, we expect him to be a great asset for our team.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2022 08:56AM by kedy89.
Great to see the new team set up well ahead of time
Date: April 03, 2022 03:40PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Post removed by moderator.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2022 10:18PM by mortal.
Date: April 03, 2022 03:48PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Can you guys please stop that ?

What a bullshit here again.
If you have troubles with someone, please do that privatly and not here...
I am not interested in this bullshit and I think a lot of other guys here think the same.

This is a GAME not real life...PLEASE STOP this nonsense.

Greats and peace to you all from Belgium,

Marcus and his 'Angel Nadia in heaven' .

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: April 03, 2022 06:28PM
Posted by: ooleeeo
I agree with Brett that it is extremely disturbing to try to understand why there are so many posts that do not relate to the current race that is underway other than the info that the race will be posted next week.

Kimi forever!
Date: April 03, 2022 07:36PM
Post removed by moderator.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2022 10:20PM by mortal.
Date: April 03, 2022 07:42PM
Posted by: natasp
My team's first win came with me being the RD, does that mean that I've also did something to the files?

I will share my thoughts on this, for the first and last time.

Although I feel for you Mr Soutsen, as you were hospitalized, but you are to blame for creating this situation.

You were given the green light to start the team, Gio had to step down, and did this without any complains, and then you come back and accuse someone of doing some cheap things, to A GAME, where we don't even win anything, we are here only because we like the GP4 and F1.

We are here to have fun, I lost my mother to a car accident, and found here some confort, when I needed the most, the same goes for Brett after his beloved wife passed away, and to other people as well.

So stop the BS, as you said, if any of you or Tobi have anything to say to each other, do it by other ways.

Date: April 03, 2022 09:52PM
Posted by: shep34
Soutsen, give it a rest buddy. Your posts are long, confusing, tedious (as you yourself have said) and not at all constructive to the league. I will use my position on the GPGSL board, to formally request you to give up these long winded posts.
Got issues with how the series is run / direct it straight to the GPGSL via OM, not by clogging up the thread.

And if you have problems with the speed that races are RD’ d and posted, step on up and volunteer yourself mor often. You drove Tobi away, and me too - I have no urge to RD this season at all, due to your early season antics.

Move on.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: April 03, 2022 10:24PM
Posted by: mortal
Irrelevant posts have been removed. If this garbage continues then users will be removed from the site. First and final warning.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Damn, I missed all the drama :(

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Date: April 04, 2022 04:15PM
Posted by: Darksoul
"constructive to the league"

Speaking of, will we have enough drivers next season? If not, should the rules be reviewed, perhaps?

Christel VXR driver #6.

Date: April 04, 2022 09:23PM
Posted by: n00binio
Darksoul schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "constructive to the league"
>
> Speaking of, will we have enough drivers next
> season? If not, should the rules be reviewed,
> perhaps?

I guess driver wise we will be fine, having enough people willing to run the show might be a different story

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: April 04, 2022 09:51PM
Posted by: shep34
n00binio Wrote:
> Darksoul schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "constructive to the league"
> >
> > Speaking of, will we have enough drivers next
> > season? If not, should the rules be reviewed,
> > perhaps?
>
> I guess driver wise we will be fine, having enough
> people willing to run the show might be a
> different story

Exactly. I doubt I will ever RD again. Not saying never, but just no urge after the total BS from certain people- why bother opening up yourself to speculation??

Kudos to you Mr Hinz, who seems to be almost single handed be running the ship! I am sure a couple of others are assisting, but great job after all these years!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
> n00binio Wrote:
> -----
> > Darksoul schrieb:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > "constructive to the league"
> > >
> > > Speaking of, will we have enough drivers next
> > > season? If not, should the rules be reviewed,
> > > perhaps?
> >
> > I guess driver wise we will be fine, having
> enough
> > people willing to run the show might be a
> > different story
>
> Exactly. I doubt I will ever RD again. Not saying
> never, but just no urge after the total BS from
> certain people- why bother opening up yourself to
> speculation??

>
> Kudos to you Mr Hinz, who seems to be almost
> single handed be running the ship! I am sure a
> couple of others are assisting, but great job
> after all these years!

Why I never will as a race driver. It feels awkward enough when I'm running the F1 manager and there are no accusations over there.

Date: April 04, 2022 11:40PM
Posted by: mortal
Story time. Many moons ago, when I had GP4 on my pc I ran a round which I subsequently won. I was concerned that it would not be seen favourably so I ran the race again till I did not finish in first place.
It is a contentious issue and we should be placing trust in those that step up to RD. Accusations of manipulation in the public space do not belong here and detract from the series and alienate those that give up their precious time for the enjoyment of all who participate.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 05, 2022 12:37AM
Posted by: n00binio
mortal schrieb:
> Story time. Many moons ago, when I had GP4 on my
> pc I ran a round which I subsequently won. I was
> concerned that it would not be seen favourably so
> I ran the race again till I did not finish in
> first place.

I always tried it the other way round - never worked out, though.

And thanks for the kind words Mr. Sheppard :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: April 05, 2022 02:26PM
Ah, good. I understood that GPGSL board member forbidding me to take up a spot with my own team in the league for a reason of me 'creating enough work already as a driver' is fine and totally accept it. Now you just can remove not only my posts, but me from GPGSL completely cos I don't see any fun in being treated like it was me crossing any GPGSL rule of any kind. This is my final post in this thread and I wouldn't care what's happening right there anymore - I really mean it. So no need in answering me guys. Save your time and leave this message unreplied - just an advice that you may follow or ignore it. I really dun care anymore in any kind of arguing with the fairy people of GPGSL and this message is just a confirmation/letting you know that I'm out this time finally for good with not even a slightest possible chance of going back.

Happy birthday, Nata. I dedicate my final GPGSL result - whatever it will be starting from pole - to you (G)
And sorry Nathan for the S16 agreement we have settled before, I mean it would be real pleasure to work with you, but it's just the way it goes ;-)

Cheers guys and have fun

To Mal - By this I didn't mean I'm going off from these forums completely cos I'll be working on the GP4Telegram project as I planned. Thank you all (*)

Edit part: And really sorry guys, but I just didn't read all the replies until I wrote the above part, but after doing so I feel like I have to say to @shep34 and @natasp

shep34 Wrote:
> I have no urge to RD this season at all, due to your early season antics

Where I've expressed any slightest doubt in you or Greg or anyone else (except Tobi) doing the RD job fine and straight? You can't find any such message from me cos all I was saying always referred only to one certain guy and it was not just the suspicions/speculations/mindless accusations or whatever you are all trying to interpretate, but the statistical calculations in Excel (every single time, not just blabbling with no arguments at all like it may somehow seemed for you for some unclear reason) which cannot be modified or staged (as you cannot get more than 4 apples when adding 2 ones to the 2 others). Even aside that (okay, maybe Excel statistics is a bs and I was just mindlessly clogging) but again, aside that - why do you say that anyone ever was putting you personally in doubt? In my one and only post mentioning you at all (happened almost 3 years ago) you can see that in the closing part of it ('anyway, you can tin-foil hat/illuminati me...' closing summary part) I was not mentioning/suspecting you nor Greg in any way - not a single word at all. What speculations do you mean in your next post in this thread? I just can't remember anyone here who had ever any doubt in you doing the stuff fair or was speculating about it. Same goes to Nata, cos obviously one win doesn't mean anything, while what I was saying previously was after the guy had RDed like 10+ races. Anyway why do you even bring back that old story that I never was caring about much at all - only answering with the Excel stats the guys stating that I haven't substantiated my position enough, and everyone have left it in the past like millions of years ago? Or you're trying to say that it was me still trying to bring that back at least once (after this message), and not him stating that he a)don't trust me to be a RD (and not stating any reason at all), 2)accusing me of cheating with the argument of that me cheating is the only possible way and 3) stating that he would deny me from being a team owner again for as long as he is a member of GPGSL board? Why do you still arguing about this old stuff again when the only reason why I even included this case in one of my previous long messages was to show that I was always trying to prove my point, not making up fairytales of somebody who had not confirmed something in the past. I was not trying to bring back this all again - why would I if Tobi is not even a RD anymore, lol. All I've said is that I won't be participating while he is in the board making troubles for me for no reason out of revenge. I have no words really, except stating again that I never had any problem with any member of the GPGSL community at all, except the one certain GPGSL board member, and that's why I leave and I urge you both personally (Glen and Nata) to re-think your position of imaging that anyone had ever suspected you in servicing RD duties wrong. You are all fine grown up lads, so I don't really understand what's the matter even. Thank you both (Y)

You both gyys don't need to answer this, since there's no need in arguing about this. I just want you to re-think about this a little (mainly Greg), cos the truth is that noone here ever had any problem with your RDing (and the second obv reason is that I won't read anything here anyways). Good luck and peace everyone (even Tobi), I really mean it (D)

Edited 15 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2022 04:29PM by Soutsen.
Date: April 05, 2022 04:06PM
Posted by: Macca25
MAC Racing has a vaccant Tester Seat for Season 16

PM me if you are interested

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy