GPGSL S15 - R14: British Grand Prix - Silverstone

Posted by GPGSL 
looking forward to this race! come on Demon! :)

So am I, come on Tyrant! :-[

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Eagerly waiting to get racing and get some points for the team.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
To those who missed, it is the only thing that prevents me from running the FP for now:

Soutsen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyway, I'd like
> to see the activity check issue to be clarified
> since it is (or was) an usual thing for the league
> and suddenly now I don't see anything coming from
> Carlos who is a checker, but the perfs were still
> posted somehow despite that.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I think the activity checks start only after the 2nd race (the rules say after the first race but I think this is incorrect). From my point of view you may go ahead with the FP.

Edit: sorry I missed the discussion on the previous page, I didn't see that for some reason.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2021 12:29AM by n00binio.
Perfs should be on hold, see ruld 14e for acitivty check.

Also I wasn't joking when I said I object.

As Glen said I'm on leave until October at least. Official announcement to follow. No idea who's taking over my work in the meantime, and honestly don't really care anymore.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2021 07:59AM by kedy89.
Let's get racing and leave the childish fueds behind. Bring on the 13th place ;)

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is not a good reason for not running FP, get
> to it please, there's been enough tumbleweed.

Yet the activity check after the R1 wasn't the thing for the last two seasons somehow, but as Tobi said it is the part of the rules. Anyway, since he is not joking with objecting me as a RD for the testers session (even tho neither me or him is the part of testers competition) I don't want to spoil the thing for him...

Btw I think I can lurk deeper into compiling CSM mods if needed - I have lots of free time on my hands...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2021 01:11PM by Soutsen.
Re: GPGSL S15 - R1 - Australian GP [Free Practice online p.6]
Date: September 24, 2021 01:17PM
Posted by: GPGSL
Official statement

1) Mr. Kederer's objection has been noted, however, the board trusts Mr. Soutsen as it trusted Mr. Kederer so he may go ahead with running FP - especially so, since Mr. Kederer is not eligible for points in the FP anyway.

2) In an internal communication at the beginning of September the board agreed to start activity checks only after round 2. However, this has not been added to the rules, hence the confusion. We apologise.

All sessions may go ahead.

Well, both links Tobi provided before appears to be missing, so if anyone has these, pls reupload, so I can run the FP

Can’t wait to see how we do here. Hopefully things will go better in this race.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Beta was a beta as the name suggests, hence removed. R1 version had a bug I had fixed prior to running the round, but wasn't included in the upload yet, hence removed.

Shouldn't have bothered since I'm on leave, but since I don't really want the series to go down...
[www.mediafire.com]

Better check to make sure I didn't meddle with the perfs... (I actually did since Greg's surname was misspelled)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2021 11:56AM by kedy89.
Thank you a lot (Y)

> Beta was a beta as the name suggests, hence
> removed. R1 version had a bug I had fixed prior to
> running the round, but wasn't included in the
> upload yet, hence removed.
>
> Shouldn't have bothered since I'm on leave, but
> since I don't really want the series to go
> down...
> [www.mediafire.com]
> SL+S15.cuh/file
>
> Better check to make sure I didn't meddle with the
> perfs... (I actually did since Greg's surname was
> misspelled)

Thanks a lot, Tobi, highly appreciated.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Who did not get his candy today?

Eric is right, please go on as adults and like gentlemen.

It's been already 14 weeks that my lovely wife Nadia past away.

I can say that there are, worser things in live than this, so stop whining and let's race !

Greetings from Belgium,

Marcus and Nadia

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2021 04:15PM by Brett Sinclair.
GPGSL Season 15 - Round 2 - Japan

Free practice

We are back with the GPGSL pack arriving at the Suzuka Circuit, which is located in Japan. As usual it is the testers are the ones who are opening the racing event and today we're going to see who's gonna snatch as much points as possible, since there are some good experienced race drivers among the testers too, such as Michael Pedersen, Joseph Gilson and Jack Elleker. And let's remind that this season is dedicated to the memory of Marcus De Bruyker's wife Nadia, who passed away before the start of the season.

Everything is ready and the weather forecast promises session to be dry almost with the high guarantee, so drivers are ready to racing. Sakata from Christel VXR is the first one to hit the track today:

Japanese driver sets the first time:

Jack Elleker from AMR went faster, but he is not the part of the competition, so the next one who is interesting to us is Giovanna Michail. She is currently 2nd fastest:

Eric Moinet beats that and takes the second spot for now from Michail:

Stuart Ingers goes slowest and finds himself at the back of the scoreboard while our cameras showing us Joseph Gilson, who is not the part of testers competition again:

And finally we have someone to beat the time set by Elleker! It is Nathan McGregor, who is the leader of MAC Racing:

Three cars crossing the line almost all together - it is John Maverick and Luis de los Rios, who returns to the series after the short stint with MAC he had at the beginning of S12, but it is only Pedersen whose time is decent. And he is on pole!

Copeman with the slowest time so far:

But he's not the slowest anymore as we have Greg O'Brien taking the wooden spoon from him:

Cronin from Mistral with a rather bad lap as well:

Now it is time for Sandro Calligaris to be slowest of them all:

Cremasco is not that quicker... It is strange - seems like the road temperature is decreasing or something, but every next driver seems to suffer at finding the speed on track...:

Bence Szucs from Hungary breaks this tendency of the people struggling, and he gets a decent 7th place just for now:

But Ed Greenhalgh is again the one whose pace is far from being any good. He is somewhere at the back of the field:

Brazilian veteran Rodrigo Vilela, who decided to keep on with the league just in the last moment finds some speed and moves up to 4th:

10th place for Charlie Hollidge from Tyrant:

The 'Donut King' Stoddart gets some speed too and he is 5th:

Finally a really good lap from Anderson Savio, who never had finished better than 5th in his two full years of testing for MTP organization of John Maverick. 4th place for him for now:

Glen Sheppard, who was a championship contender for the last few years currently find himself somewhere in the middle of the pack. He is 9th and it sums up everyone's first tries:

Cars are entering the circuit to start the second wave and Pedersen catches our eyes with beating his own pace at the sector one. He's not going to score any points today but still tries his best:

John Maverick is the first one to end his lap and he manages only to get 9th. It's far from what he wanted to do, it is clear:

Elleker ends his day too, showing some good pace, while his boss was unable to beat anything better than what he did with his first try:

Some drivers are crossing the line without any improvement while Pedersen indeed gets some additional speed and his pole time is now even better. Still no point for him today, remember:

Ryo Sakata is one of those who actually impoves. He gets P6:

De los Rios returns into the game with not a high impression really. He can't end this session today being placed higher than 14th as he could'nt improve on his second lap:

Still plenty of action ahead, as we can see now that Anderson Savio leaving the pits straight ahead of Hollidge who is actually on his flying lap... Now it is surely ruined:

Cremasco manages to improve his result slightly, but would be happy with that? I highly doubt it - he is 20th:

Another MMM vehicle under hands of Szucs also beats some and he takes a solid 4th place:

Sandro Calligaris is one of few who manages to improve their times, but he is only 18th:

And Anderson Savio with that extra-late pit exiting finally gets his best ever test session finish - he is 4th!

With the cars leaving the track and entering the pits we congratulate Nathan McGregor, who is fastest of the testers today, and for the main event it might be taken into consideration that Michael Pedersen clearly is a threat with the very classy perfomance today. Anyway, our crew is saying 'so long for now' and stay tuned for some more action from Suzuka in the upcoming days. Hooray!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Official results (free practice):

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
As a RD it is strange to me that Rios and Maverick didnt perform well today, but I'm sure I loaded the right perf file. Not sure what's happened, but yeah. Sometimes it works that strange...

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy