GPGSL S15 - R14: British Grand Prix - Silverstone

Posted by GPGSL 
I think Soutsen should be way more specific how Tobi is cheating.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Yea, lol. Why not start this again because now I have...
[www.youtube.com]
If numbers I provided with the sheet don't show anything it is pointless to keep me running in circles alone. Yes I can't show him altering the perfs or re-running races to get a decent result (this is not possible technically). I don't even know how to check his post-qualy save file he provided and don't want to lurk into that since nobody seemed to care. And again I never questioned Glenn or Greg duties (even tho De Bruyker won couple of seasons). It is just amazing that people ...do not see?... I have no idea... how they can explain how Tobias' average unboosted results under his own command give him 6,23 position which is better then his boosted results he had under other directors - 7,19 position. All I've heard on what I've shown (in my opinion pretty clear and obvious - and how one can not see what is shown there is beyond me) is a. 'coincidence', b. 'too far ago' from Chris, c. 'damaging' from Glenn and d. 'tedious' and e. 'irrelevant' from others. Which part of mathematical calculations is wrong and irrelevant is unclear to me, but who cares? It takes a huuuuuge amount of luck to have a given non-boosted results to be better than the average boosted ones and you won't see any other driver who has unboosted results to be that high (prove me wrong and find any - you can't lol). Or 1 DNF from 21 races by his own while 7 DNF from 34 by others... Okay, I give up with this - maybe I'm not showing my position clearly (to me it is obvious that the numbers are speaking for themselves and you don't need to impretate them in any way - but I guess I just made my table to be much too bright again so everyone get distracted. Or, which is more likely, the major part of people just hopping in to leave their usual comment after race and do not care to read anything. Yes, it is bit odd to me, but I'm not taking this game that serious to keep talking about the stuff which seems so clear to me and not making any impression on the others.

> I think Soutsen should be way more specific how
> Tobi is cheating.

You know - I don't get if you're serious so I actually did a video, for lolz
[youtu.be]
Warning, it might be indeed [no kidding] extremely tedious to listen a guy who has never spoken in english more than through the course of this video... and it adds not much new really - I just explain the numbers that everyone can see and somehow don't feel like anything stands out for them comparing Tobi and others.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2021 11:27PM by Soutsen.
Soutsen Wrote:
> Darksoul Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This "discussion" is getting annoying, cut it
> now.
>
> I'm done and have nothing else to add. Thanks :-)

Soutsen : are you done yet? Finished clogging up the thread? People seem bored, uninterested and totally not buying into your theory, so for the best interest of the series, drop it and move on. Any further concerns PM them to the GPGSL account, where you should have originally sent these concerns.

Perhaps you can RD the next round so the integrity of the series in in no doubt.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
How's saying something is clogging? You can just move along and ignore it as I mentioned. Throughout the whole thing all you was saying is only the same thing - w/o replying to the facts I mentioned - not a single one of them even once. Looking at your message now I (from my side) didn't read anything new, so who is clogging?...
Ok, I've reconsidered my point and it is indeed too much fuzz from me about the result which could easily happen w/o any cheating. My point was to show his previous results, but past is in the past. I'm officially done with this and let's enjoy talks about the race or game or smthn rather than spread bullshit from both sides. Peace and good game to Tobi (Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2021 01:30AM by Soutsen.
Mr. Soutsen, any concerns you had regarding the possible manipulation of race results should have been taken directly to the board and not made public until a decision had been made on your accusations. Your failure to do so has caused dissent and that is to stop immediately.

If you are actually incorrect, and to be fair that possibility does exist, then you have needlessly publicly slandered someone. You are to make no further posts on this topic until the board has reviewed the situation and in due course an announcement will no doubt be made putting an end to this business.

If you choose to ignore my request I will lock this thread for 24 hours as a cooling off period, not something I am inclined to do but given the current situation and comments I will take that option if we don't get back on topic. Be aware that I am no longer a serving member of the board, however as I run this site it is my job to keep the peace and to arbitrate when needed to do so. That is all I have to say in public on the matter.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2021 01:42AM by mortal.
Lol, I love how it came in the same time, but I was just a bit earlier with my edit, which can be seen by the times of editing/posting, so I was speaking from my heart, you know. Let's move on...

Lol, I love how it came in the same time, but I was just a bit earlier with my edit, which can be seen by the times of me editing/Mel posting, so I was speaking from my heart, you know. Let's move on...

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Love, peace and cookie dough.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

All this Soutsen bashing is a bit unfair. He has brought forward a serious allegation with some good evidence.

This might not be popular but I hate people being singled out by a group so I am posting this to show my support for a man that is being completely ganged up on.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
I didn't know though that making my statements to be public straightforward is something wrong. Sorry if I screwed up everything by this from the beginning. And I, for sure, didn't and don't want Tobi to leave or something - I've stated the easiest solution in one of my previous posts:

Meanwhile if he wants to stay RD the easiest solution for him is to state an exact time and translate the session he does on Twitch or even on Youtube (it allows streaming - so he won't even need to take time to upload his races anymore). So I (or anyone else) will pop in and ask to press pause just to make sure that this is a live and not a recording. Easy and won't harm anyone

But I'm okay if it is too much and by this rejected. In the end all I wanted is to add some Pironi/Villeneuve vibe to our series which somehow ended up looking like I'm bashing Kedi and everyone bashing me. This is totally not what I wanted to start up initially.

And honestly guys, it's just like everyone with the game installed can do the job of making the screens for the qualy and then hitting 2 buttons (1 is for switching cameras for directors mode and 2 for the recording to begin) for the race and then upload it. I can do it like anytime, so you can count on me, Glenn, whatever round to you need me to run. Though I dislike the video coverage style itself which is totally another topic with no regards to my attitude towards Tobi. It's just - okay for example I was 8th before the pit-wave for the latest race and somehow end up finishing what - 18th, if I recall it right, or 16th whatever. I just do not see anything that costed me so many places with the coverage but I can enjoy cool long show-offs of different random cars making their run through the different random places of the circuit. I do like the thing that Connor Steer was doing though with commentating and making replays for the key actions he was missing - that was both entertaining and informative. Again, this is not connected to Tobi this time - if anyone else would do the same style of coverage I'd came up with me saying the same words I do now at some point, it's just the moment for me expressing this is... maybe not the best "opportune moment" but at least kind of suitable and linked with what we were arguing about. That's all from me for the forthcoming 24/as-long-as-you-wish/can-be-a-whole-eternity-if-you'd-like-to hours.

Please don't ban me >__<

And thanks Nathan, tho it is maybe needless because I was maybe a little bit over... all over the place with my things even after the point where it was indicated to me that this stuff is unwanted to go on, so I totally understand Glen's (and slightly others too) annoyance. Peace Dog

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2021 11:43AM by Soutsen.
I'm going to be running Rd2 if that's ok with everyone.

Tables looked good! really fresh change i might have forgotten i'm finnish here a bit
Was good that the site dropped out for a day or two so we had a break from the unnecessary allegations

X (@ed24f1)
Alpha Motorsports Signs New Test Driver

Alpha Motorsports has signed Luis de los RĂ­os (luis_trzn386) as its 2nd test driver for Season 15, joining team boss Ed Greenhalgh in the test sessions. Luis previously competed in 4 test sessions in Season 12 for MAC Racing and is returning to the championship as the only Spanish driver in the category for this season.

X (@ed24f1)
Huge thank you to Ed and Alpha for this new opportunity to race in the GPGSL. I've been following the championship for many seasons now so I'm excited to take part in it again. Let's go!
Mullet345 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm going to be running Rd2 if that's ok with
> everyone.

Fine with me, thanks. It will take a couple more days to provide the perfs, though. Hope, that's ok for you.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Did I miss the boost deadline in all the pages I didn't read ? Can someone point me out to the right direction ?

Eric, no boost has been announced, yet. I think they have forgotten it, with all that whining about Cheating. ;-)

grtz Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy