1994 Mod Help - I'm going 5 seconds a lap faster than everyone else as Alboreto/Minardi

Posted by JRAJ1999 
I've tried implementing the performance files via the GPxPatch on CSM and using the Player Car Performance Team Dependent on Power/Grip yet I'm still driving like they've fitted turbos on my Minardi. I've tried the same as a Tyrell and still the same. I've used Gitanes' 1994 performance files also but I'm back to square one.

Is there any way I can nerf my fraudulent superiority over the field?

I don't want to be cheating, I want a challenge to be a back marker and fight to a points position whilst Schumacher and Hill march away. Even settings as Ace I'm still dominating.

When I tried the 1995 mod as a Forti I qualified 16th at Interlagos, that to me is the best of my abilities in a slow car. I usually use Player Car Performance Team Dependent and Power/Grip whenever I race.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2021 09:29PM by JRAJ1999.
you have to use the physics file 1994 from Gitanes along to the performance files, to get a correct result
Hello.

I've tried just about everything and I'm still ridiculously faster than the field. I'm thinking of changing the magic data on all of the 1994 tracks.

I just seem to have this issue with every version of the 1994 mod.
JRAJ1999 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello.
>
> I've tried just about everything and I'm still
> ridiculously faster than the field. I'm thinking
> of changing the magic data on all of the 1994
> tracks.
>
> I just seem to have this issue with every version
> of the 1994 mod.

Be happy that you are faster than the field. In fantastic fictional tracks like Boromo Superveloz or Pasargada I'm 5 seconds slower than the field, so it's not funny to drive there. That's why I hardly race on these wonderful tracks. :( hot

P.S.: At the beginning of the race you can wait for one minute and then you can try if you can catch all other cars and win the race either. ;) (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy