Performance 2021 using real times. Video included

Posted by airjimracing 
Hey guys! Finally sharing my stats I use to calculate GP4 performance with TeamEditor 3.5 [jdf1stats.blogspot.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2022 12:40AM by airjimracing.
Re: JDF1stats performance Monaco 2021
Date: May 24, 2021 06:22PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Thanks.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 26, 2021 04:54AM
Posted by: airjimracing
My pleasure.
Date: July 07, 2021 06:00PM
Team Editor performance calculated using real times percentage updated to Austria...

My 11th team is Racing Point. I could calculate another team and drivers upon request.

For those curious minds... What I simply do is take each driver's and team's best time (Qually or free practice) and the race, and then average it out during the season.

Then for the teams I match their difference in percentage times with Team Editor's values. Fastest car in Qually (Red Bull) 860 and slowest Haas 790 and the rest in between.

For the drivers I match the percentage values with Team Editor's performance calculator. So in qually Mazapin is averaging 2.779 seconds slower (3.530%) than Verstappen, as seen in Team Editor.

So the results are the most accurate and unbiased.

What's not reflected accurately are the times themselves (any help is welcomed), however the difference between the drivers is.

Enjoy.
Re: Performance 2021 using real times.
Date: January 31, 2022 12:22AM
There you go. You can see a video I made with the results on who was faster during qually and the race using real times.
Performance % is for TeamEditor. (Y)

video: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2022 12:38AM by airjimracing.
Thanks! Looks very interesting.
Thanks! Glad you like. (B)
Re: Performance 2021 using real times. Video included
Date: February 01, 2022 10:30PM
Posted by: laureegrd
This is awesome. I was trying to do the same for myself as other performance files did not suit my needs (some use same BHP for every team, for example).
Thanks, it's true. I calculate the BHP by the times each team sets during the entire season. Did you check out the video?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy