Macau, IT'S HERE (new link for fix and update on the third page)

Posted by viking75 
Re: Macau (Guia track) !
Date: May 05, 2021 09:14PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
No backup of the gp4 file in the backup folder of gp4builder?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 05, 2021 09:58PM
Posted by: viking75
Oh yes, I never noticed this backup folder in GP4 folder. I was angry against myself but now I feel fine. Thanks a lot, Turbo Lover !!! Now in France it's getting late (almost) but I will try tomorrow the export/import you told me cause I'm tired, I was on my work a part of the night. I'll try quietly. Many thx once more for your help !
Date: May 05, 2021 10:18PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
When you have exported the object, delete the object before you import the exported object.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: May 05, 2021 11:12PM
Posted by: viking75
Ok, Turbo, that's not what I did before. I'll try that !

P.S : as I was thinking i lost my work of tonight I replace the bits of climb (not the great wall) by houses, buildings and other objects and I think that is finally better than the climb cause the sensation of speed is very more awesome. It's maybe this version I will release when I'll have fixed my palm trees and marshalls.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2021 11:22PM by viking75.
Date: May 06, 2021 03:48AM
Posted by: AustinF1
Great stuff - Cannot wait!
thank you mate :)
Simply brilliant work. Very good track and very fun.

Thank you!!!

video: [www.youtube.com]
Looks pretty challenging and cannot wait to test it out. The circuit appears fairly narrow, similar to Vancouver, but perhaps the real circuit is. I may have to tweak the MD a bit to slow things down a smidgen. Great work!
Incredible piece of track building art - congratulations!!! I will also try to manipulate the MD a bit, hoping that the cars don't pile up too often at a certain corner ;)
So may you please build more tracks like this one in the future hopefully... (Y)
Many thanks
Thanks for sharing, nice to see another of Atticus's dat files being used, and it's great to see the different elements on the 3D (and 2D) side you have been adding.

Thank you
[www.mediafire.com]

new MD, tested with BTCC 94 touring cars mod - works better for me...
Many thx everybody for all your comments, I was afraid that the fact it is not completed doesn't please you. Thx a lot. Thx too to huskyman49 for the new MD.
The Dream come true! Amazing Work mate! Thank you very much :)
Macau is a very technical and interesting track.
It's really nice to finally see it in GP4, thank you very much! (Y) :-)
Thank you much for working and sharing.
Thanks for share, good work.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

The link on page #1 doesn't work. Can someone prvide a new download link, please? That would be great :-)!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy