Pitcrew 2021

Posted by pauloderpich 
Pitcrew 2021
Date: April 25, 2021 07:41PM
Posted by: pauloderpich
Does someone has yet a 2021 Pitcrew? Or working on it? Really looking forward to that...

Paulo
Re: Pitcrew 2021
Date: April 25, 2021 10:49PM
Posted by: AugustoGibim

Unfortunately no prevision.
Our friend on Ebay remains in freedom.
Date: April 26, 2021 12:21AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Great work Augusto... (Y):-)
Yes, GP4 Businessman is still allowed to sell free stuff from the community :(
I hope that you will be able to share your work when you will decide, on one way or another....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: April 26, 2021 01:25AM
Posted by: pauloderpich
Stunning work Augusto! Hope that you could share it when you find the timing for it!
I understand the reasons, and I agree with master Excalibur... that thief is waiting for new and free releases to sell them for people that don’t know that all the stuff is for free on the community we proudly share for decades! Hard to believe, sad as it seems but in deed, true...
Paulo
Date: April 26, 2021 01:24PM
Posted by: maxmax
If I can say my opinion is the following:

it is 4 years that the illegal ebay seller is no longer able to sell mods, and I imagine how he is still hoping for it, it is true that hope is the last to die, but if I were him I would resign myself we also know that the same ebay he will never do anything against this element the positive thing is that the negative one is 4 years behind that continues to sell mods of the past

The fault is his if the development of Gp4 is blocked and people rightly keep everything for themselves out of fear and because of this ignoble being that runs on all sites without finding anything and I hope that really don't find anything anymore as people have opened his eyes putting him with his back to the wall

Congratulations to Augusto that say release it when you want I just hope there is not much to wait thanks

Here on sale all the versions of this person who should only be ashamed of what he does I hope he reads it

[www.ebay.it]

SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2021 02:03PM by maxmax.
Date: May 04, 2021 12:00PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Would be great if it gets released.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 04, 2021 06:07PM
Posted by: BobT
Dear friend Augusto writes:

"Unfortunately no prevision.
Our friend on Ebay remains in freedom."

It is really a pity that he does not publish his work for the reason that he provides, like other members of the GP4 communities who for the same reason did not, do or will not.

Personally, I believe that the decision is in the "opposite direction" to what is denounced, and it is well denounced. But if the creators of jobs in the communities launched these, the real desired effect would be achieved: published for free: Who would buy it from e-Bay?

The question answers itself: No one or a "tourist" who has never been to the sites dedicated to the realization of Geoff Crammond.

Sorry Augusto for not having written to you in private, but this is not just for you but because, I insist, they believe that the way is "deny", when it is totally opposite direction.

Hugs for all.

BobT
Date: May 04, 2021 07:10PM
Many people do not know that all this is free, and it is a very serious thing indeed, so they trust that charlatan who continues to sell, and it is a pity that the intelligence of one or more people, must be sacrificed in this way. , or held in check by a person like the illegal ebay seller who in my opinion has no familiarity as a modder but only has in mind to scrounge and sell illegally, and we pay the consequences unfairly
Date: May 05, 2021 12:22AM
Dear maxmax:

I understand the explanation but, and I apologize, it seems to me that because of "someone", who can only capture "distracted" some filmmakers, not all or even most, and with all the right (because it is their job) not to offer it to an entire community that, in many cases, follows or has followed different sites dedicated to fans of Geoff Crammond's creation, which in all versions of GrandPrix left the "doors open" for it to be updated without trade , and who is the one that regrets that this happens.

I ask: What good is it, and I speak of the very good works, not to share them? Nothing, if you ask me the answer.

Revenge with "a guy" and the disappointment of a large number of followers, since I do not want to think that this is what Egoism plays.

Fraternal greeting.

BobT.
Date: May 05, 2021 12:35AM
Many thanks for your answer BobT

maybe I have exaggerated and I apologize, but I am still deeply hurt by what happened years ago, it is true that in life you have to know how to forget and move on, ok for sharing and I appreciate all the generosity of the developers, who I hope you don't stop here, but that they can continue to increase and further develop this game for the good of the community and the game itself, always try to make improvements

Thank you
Date: May 05, 2021 02:24AM
Many thanks for you maxmax!
Date: May 05, 2021 03:26AM
Posted by: airjimracing
It's a shame how people take advantage, that unfortunately won't change...

Therefore we shouldn't worry about the scammers, all we could do is ban them from the site. Perhaps report them on Ebay.

I hope for the rest of us here we will be able to enjoy your upgrades real soon.(Y)
Date: June 07, 2021 06:17PM
Posted by: laazio
Hi Augusto, there's any news about ur amazing work and the chances to enjoy it?
Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy