GP4 make some keys of my keyboard don't work.

Posted by mryacine 
GP4 make some keys of my keyboard don't work.
Date: April 13, 2021 03:08PM
Posted by: mryacine
Hi,
when i install GP4 (I download it from gp4central and i followed every step of installation) in my computer some keys of my keyboard stop working and i don't know why.
can you guys help me please?
Thanks you.
Re: GP4 make some keys of my keyboard don't work.
Date: April 14, 2021 12:09AM
Posted by: Jordhy
Hello, do you play with the original GP4 (2001) or with the CMS / TSM ??? I use the keys V = speed, B = brake, <turn left,> turn right and F / G these are due to the configuration, my gear is automatic. In the mods, some do not allow the use of the V key, so I use A and S. Start the game go to Options / Controls / Keyboard and check if the Changedrivekeys option changes its tone, if so; define the keys to your liking, if not; go to Advanced / LoadControlSet / OK / KeyboardSetup and see if the Changedrivekeys option changes its tone if so; proceed as above. Sou brasileiro. (google translate)
Date: April 16, 2021 12:03PM
Posted by: mryacine
I play with the original, and the controls are A = speed, ; = Left, := right, Z= brake. btw my keyboard is a qwerty Spanish.

But my problem is that GP4 make some of my keys not work even outside of the game. so I have to delete the game so they start working.

Thanks for the response.
Date: April 16, 2021 06:03PM
Posted by: Jordhy
In mine currently to start a race I have to resort to a race already recorded, for reasons I don't know and it wasn't like that, I remember that the last track I had used was recorded, from time to time it doesn't stay anymore, but no I lose no configuration.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy