Announcement! Important News.

Posted by mortal 
Announcement! Important News.
Date: April 01, 2021 07:15AM
Posted by: mortal
At 12 Noon GMT April 1st this site will be permanently closed. We're a bit light on donations and can no longer afford the running costs.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Announcement! Important News.
Date: April 01, 2021 08:22AM
Posted by: livejackass
Well, as it is, leave it to me. I pay all hosting costs and go further, I will pay $ 10,000 to all developers who publish new content per month :D
Date: April 01, 2021 08:41AM
Posted by: quickslick
nice try of an april fool ;)
Date: April 01, 2021 09:49AM
Posted by: Noog
I have a five-step site recovery plan if anyone's interested:

1. Update all tracks to include a start/finish line toll booth (complete with virtue signals - in green, obviously)
2. Install parking meters in every pit stall and issue fines and fees for unlicensed car breakdowns and recovery
3. Reduce all track lengths by 25% to save fuel
4. Rent spaces to hot dog vendors next to all spectator stands
5. Finally, as an emergency measure, we could put some of the least popular tracks on ebay to be used for redundant airliner parking or refugee housing projects.

Failing that, how about we trade in all the cars and race bicycles or walk from now on?

@ livejackass: PM me for details of where to send the first 10k. My Cayman Islands account is full right now...

Cheers.

;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2021 09:51AM by Noog.
Date: April 01, 2021 05:53PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
;)

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: April 01, 2021 07:12PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Jeez, you got me for like 5 seconds because somehow initially I've read it that you're going to close on 12th of April... not a pleasant feeling I may say... :( Only after that I remembered what's the day today
ffs dont do it this way anymore ;)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2021 07:15PM by Soutsen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy