black screen when i open the game (fixed)

Posted by ERIKMISKOLIN 
Re: black screen when i open the game
Date: April 01, 2021 09:56PM
Posted by: mortal
I have sent you a pm, please check.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 01, 2021 11:27PM
Please check your graphics.cfg file is set to (1), considering the overwrite it may no longer be so ok.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 02, 2021 12:15AM
There was a couple of problems that was resolved using Team Viewer. In gpx cpu was set to 0, changed to 1. gpx also set to output a log file with high verbosity. The entire GP4 directory was moved to c:/Games, then overwritten with the gp4central iso. A virtual drive was installed for the iso, the addition of a virtual drive solved the problem.

Date: April 02, 2021 12:56PM
Posted by: Noog
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A virtual drive was installed for
> the iso, the addition of a virtual drive solved
> the problem.

Even though the machine had a real one already? Interesting. Any idea why it didn't see it? Was it an external USB drive or something?

Anyway, good to know you're up and running Erikmiskolin.
Date: April 03, 2021 12:04AM
Apparently it's fallen over again and showing a black screen. I think it's something to do with the screen res, maybe the cfg file hasn't been re-done since an overwrite with the iso.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy