Hega & co. 2021 season | Alfa Romeo C41 3 New liveries [released]

Posted by Hega 

Download: [www.mediafire.com]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a texture update, based on Excalibur's Renault R.S.20 shape while waiting for a proper 2021 model

This year I decided to try something different with the tyres. I wanted to make a light version, which means that instead of team-specific rim textures we can adjust the colors in rimscolors.ini. This way we can remove almost 40mb from our cars.wad and use only one rim texture. Also I mapped the rear tyre so that there are no pirelli logos on the inner tyrewall. Thank you to vesuvius for helping me along the way.

2021 Stwheel textures 7/10

2021 Generic Stwheel texture

Edited 15 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2022 01:27PM by Hega.
stunning, great that the site is back. and great wortk. thank you very much for sharing
awsome Heikki! Thank you very much!!!

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Very good job.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: Hega's 2021 updates | Alfa Romeo C41 [released]
Date: March 31, 2021 04:25PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Perfect car and lovely details! Thank you very much, Heikki! (Y):-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amazing Heikki, thank you
Awesome job, Mr. H.

Thank you Heikki (Y) :-)
The usual top quality work from you Heikki, thanks for sharing. (Y)

Superb Heikki! Thanks for share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Super! Tks!!!
Perfectly splendid... thanks Heikki!
keep them coming!!! 2021 grid on the go, fantastic work as always guys.
Thank you very much
Thank you all, good to be back here :) New Pirelli 2021 tyre set now available!
These 2021 tyres are my favourite things in my 2021 wad so far, thanks Hega and Vesuvius

Great work Heikki, thanks for all the hard work!:)
fongu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These 2021 tyres are my favourite things in my
> 2021 wad so far, thanks Hega and Vesuvius

Glad you like them! :)
Very good job!
Stunning works, thanks for sharing!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy