Date: April 08, 2021 12:44PM
Posted by: timtoffee
Re: F1 2021 Fantasy
Date: April 08, 2021 12:44PM
Date: April 08, 2021 01:28PM
Right then Team 11 has a new livery due to new investment and main sponsor.... Talk amongst yourselves boys and girls and come to a decision :) 2 seats up for grabs in this mod for the final team. Even if all applicants have to play rock, paper, scissors to come to a decision I'll leave it up to you guys.

It has been a privilege and an honour to make mods for you here on the best gp4 forum in the world.

Telefonica Team 11
Date: April 08, 2021 01:37PM
Posted by: Zaky04
timtoffee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Right then Team 11 has a new livery due to new
> investment and main sponsor.... Talk amongst
> yourselves boys and girls and come to a decision
> :) 2 seats up for grabs in this mod for the final
> team. Even if all applicants have to play rock,
> paper, scissors to come to a decision I'll leave
> it up to you guys.
>
> It has been a privilege and an honour to make mods
> for you here on the best gp4 forum in the world.
>
> Telefonica Team 11
> [i.imgur.com]

Good looking car, but they all are obviously. May I have one of those two seats? If you need a number, 37 will be the one for me. If necessary, I will PM you my helmet.
Date: April 09, 2021 02:31PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
timtoffee Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Right then Team 11 has a new livery due to new
> investment and main sponsor.... Talk amongst
> yourselves boys and girls and come to a decision
> :) 2 seats up for grabs in this mod for the final
> team. Even if all applicants have to play rock,
> paper, scissors to come to a decision I'll leave
> it up to you guys.
>
> It has been a privilege and an honour to make mods
> for you here on the best gp4 forum in the world.
>
> Telefonica Team 11
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all look stunning Tim, just like always... you come from far my friend,
it's just like yesterday that you stated to make a mod and then that we put our heads together to make some mods who are now legendary.
You always improved and look were you are now... one of the great legends of mod making in GPG.

I realy would like a seat in the Telefonica Team 11 alongside with Zaky04 or you my friend.
You can give the car the #8 if you want.

You can make the helmet fitting the color and sponsorship of the team with a tiny Belgium flag on the side... I think you still got some designs you made for me in the past... just surprise me like you always do.

Greetings from Belgium and stay safe and healthy my friend, (Y)

Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: May 03, 2021 12:39PM
And... is there any news about the mod, Tim?

Grtz Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
Date: May 03, 2021 12:47PM
Sorry Marcus not at the moment my friend. I have been busy and I'm off on holiday this week so I'll do some work when I get home.
Date: May 12, 2021 02:42PM
Greetings from Haggerston Castle, The team line ups will completed by two Rookie drivers hehehehehehe #37 Zak Cronin and #8 Marcus De Bruyker. Seeing as this will be my final mod I hope to do you all proud with this piece of work when it is finally completed and fingers crossed no damn problems lol.

I hope you all are keeping safe and are all good at the moment. I hope to maybe get some work done when I get home from my holiday but first things first and get my first jab saturday. I thank you all for your support over the years and for enjoying my mods... even if I am unable to make them as CSM mods but standalone versions of the great game that is GP4.

It has been a pleasure to make mods for the community here and you all should be proud of what has been built here by you all and I am honoured to have been a part of it all, from just enjoying the mods of others or building them and getting help from you all on how to improve my work.

It will be a happy but bittersweet day when the mod is completed but I know every one of you will keep this amazing community alive and make OUR game GP4 amazing every single year.

Thank you all.

Tim
Date: May 16, 2021 02:24AM
Thank you my friend, I am very honored to be one of the last two drivers in the Telefonica Honda team.
I will treasure this mod a lot, even more than the others ... I will miss you a lot Tim :(,
hopefully you will stay in touch via my eMail or here on the site,

...and of course you can also find me on this thread:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Stay safe and healthy my friend and thanks again for all the lovely mods you made ... we will miss you a lot.

Greetings from Belgium

Marcus aka Brett Sinclair on GPGSL

Date: May 16, 2021 08:51AM
Thank you for all you have done for the GP4 community Tim. I have greatly enjoyed all the mods you have made, and have indeed come to the obvious conclusion that you deserve all the praise you’ve received over your time. Thanks again and enjoy retirement from GP4.
Date: May 16, 2021 11:04PM
Okay been doing alot of thinking today as i've spent most of the day in bed due to the covid vaccine making me feel proper shocking. I am in 2 minds now for my final mod, I had been talking to Excalibur and asked him for a favour and he duly agreed so i owe him one.

Soooo even though I've been laid up in bed I did some work and now I'm thinking.... This is my final mod so do I go with my general way of doing things or do I make it special and more current.....
Here are some images to see what you guys think on what I should do...

or.....

or.....

Let me know what you think......
Date: May 16, 2021 11:22PM
Both look amazing mate. Up to you.
Date: May 17, 2021 11:42AM
trying again with renders next page

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2021 12:41AM by timtoffee.
Date: May 17, 2021 12:49PM
Ok that is just hot.
Date: May 17, 2021 02:40PM
Posted by: deokastyler
Oh wow these cars and liveries look really cool. What car shape do you use and is there a template available? :)
Date: May 17, 2021 06:42PM
Posted by: Soutsen
You do really well and your style grows better and better from very simple and scetchy ones to the futuristic ones. Especially I like this one:

Really a cool one(Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2021 01:17PM by Soutsen.
Date: May 17, 2021 06:45PM
(Y) Woooooooow... those look fantastic Tim and Excalibur... lets GO FOR IT my friends!

Tim, your last mod must be the crown and a historical legend of all your mods you made.

They are stunning and what a nice and cool carshape... love it, can't wait to drive the Telefonica car.

Grtz from Belgium to you and Excalibur,

Marcus

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy