Monument Valley (Released)

Posted by viking75 
Monument Valley (Released)
Date: February 21, 2021 11:48AM
Posted by: viking75
I want to thank first of all Carling (i have no news about him) for the dat made a few years ago, and Meteoro that allows me to take some objects from his Far West track. He was a very very great help for me ! Thanks to his houses i did the main street of the track.

[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2021 06:52AM by viking75.
Re: Monument Valley
Date: February 21, 2021 12:00PM
Posted by: Noog
Nice work viking. Excellent harmony of colour.

I sure wish it looked a bit more like that out of my window right now.
Date: February 21, 2021 05:01PM
Posted by: RuiTap
Nice scenario, it seems that there are others like me who also like this type of landscape.
When can we expect its release ?
Date: February 21, 2021 07:06PM
RuiTap écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice scenario, it seems that there are others like
> me who also like this type of landscape.
> When can we expect its release ?

I don't really know, my problem is to find good objects that admit (?) gp4builder. Fortunately, there are no many objects in Monument valley.
Date: February 21, 2021 11:39PM
I´ve just build a rock object that may suit you.
Its in my post from Arizona track.
Date: February 22, 2021 01:46AM
Posted by: livejackass
Beaut! I waiting :)
Date: February 22, 2021 01:52AM
Posted by: mortal
Any chance of a stage coach being chased by Indians, and a herd of bison? :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 22, 2021 10:55PM
mortal écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any chance of a stage coach being chased by
> Indians, and a herd of bison? :-)

Bisons and indians, why not ? But don't you prefer this gentle bird on this touristic advertising ? :-)

Date: February 22, 2021 11:02PM
Maybe a Sergio Leone movie poster with Clint Eastwood ...
Date: February 22, 2021 11:21PM
Yes it is planned but I'm afraid it's stupid. I was thinking to "Pour une poignée de dollars" (For a fistfull of dollars) like i did in my Monaco by night.
Date: February 22, 2021 11:31PM
I suddenly have a very bad doubt. I understood that the dat of Croft track by Carling doesn't need permission. I tried to contact him but the track is from 2015 and the mail of carling is out. This is his croft dat i used for my Monument Valley. But i just read at random this post (link below, on the middle of the page) and i don't speak english enough well to know what it is exactly. Is someone that understands well english can tell me if it's sure i have the right to use the dat carling ? Otherwise i do my track in vain. thx a lot !

[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: February 22, 2021 11:33PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Reminds me of my Far West track: [www.grandprixgames.org]

Extending the life of GP4 beyond what Geoff ever imagined ;)

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: February 22, 2021 11:56PM
Good philosophy, Meteoro. Geoff Gramond must be glad to know we perpetute the life of his game... Please, on which site did you find the objects for your Far West ? Otherwise, can I use some of them ? My dream is to do a track myself from a to z. For this moment, i succeed to understand how to finish a track. In a second step, i finish this track and i surely will try my best to understand how to do a dat. That's my goal :-)
Date: February 23, 2021 12:27AM
Posted by: Meteoro405
I no longer remember, I visited many sites to find 3d objects from the far west ... you can use whatever you want, as always.
Good luck with your project!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: February 23, 2021 05:45AM
Thank you very much, Meteoro, it's a real help for me.
Date: February 23, 2021 03:22PM
I want to thank first of all Carling (i have no news about him) for the dat made a few years ago, and Meteoro that allows me to take some objects from his Far West track. He was a very very great help for me ! Thanks to his houses i did the main street of the track. I wanted to do a personnal work on it : I took far west photos on the web and sticked on the facades of the houses, as you see below. Ingenious no ? ;-) (I have another clever for doing this time a night sky : I take the sphere museum of Montréal and I very enlarge with the scale icon. After I paint the Montréal_page file in black).

The land I did is clumsy but we can't see it when we drive.

As you know, Monument Valley is a famous desert at the Utah/Arizona border and there are more tourists than objects. So my little street is fantasy and i didn't need many objects. Anyway, as you see too below, there's a big empty space made by carling and we see it when we drive. So, i'm trying to find something to place on it, maybe some indians and bisons for mortal ;-) If i failed, i released the track on the next hours. Do you mind ?

Now, as i said to Meteoro, my goal is to create a full track all by myself, from the beginning to the end and i will try my best to understand how to create a dat file and bank.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy