Suggested car models to paint

Posted by Calligaris 
Suggested car models to paint
Date: January 02, 2021 11:51PM
Posted by: Calligaris
Hello good people of the forum, happy new year to all of you, and a repeated thanks for all the efforts you put into modding this game and running this forum and all that is on it (like the GPSL). This has to be one of the best communities online.

I haven't really ever meddled with 3D modeling yet, so I simply paint liveries on Snake's great models (that are pretty much made for the purpose of having liveries painted on them) to run a personal championship.
Yet I wanted to try and check some other models in the future and wandered if anyone could suggest gp4 models that were suitable to be painted on (models that come with a template and maybe even a 3d file in a format viewable in zmodeler or any other 3d program (i have blender as well), maybe there's a way to convert .gp4 files into .obj or similar formats, i have to check).

Since the database is not up to date I have a little bit of a hard time finding all the downloadable stuff that exists for GP4.

Thanks in advance for helping with this weird request.

Calligaris.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2021 11:52PM by Calligaris.
Re: Suggested car models to paint
Date: January 03, 2021 01:01PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Could you help paint 1997 HQ Cars. I'll contact you shortly via PM.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2021 01:12PM by MSchumi24.
Date: January 03, 2021 02:54PM
Posted by: Parachki
Check out the generic F1 2017 and 2018 cars by RSCT

Date: January 03, 2021 02:56PM
Posted by: Calligaris
Parachki Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the generic F1 2017 and 2018 cars by
> RSCT

I'll give them a look, thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy