bugs at Kyalami track

Posted by AxelCodino 
bugs at Kyalami track
Date: December 15, 2020 02:46PM
Posted by: AxelCodino
Hi guys,

I'm struggling with some bugs with the amazing Kyalami track and I was wondering if you guys could help me out.

The first bug is a pitstop bug. If one of the computer cars is entering the pitlane for a pitstop, it is impossible for him to leave the pitlane after the pitstop is completed. The car is stuck, so to speak and only leaves the pitlane when his teammate is entering the pitlane for a pitstop. It only happens to two cars during the race.. It's the only track where i'm facing this problem.

The other bug is when the race is finished.. for some reason I don't see the 'race over' message and when i try to accellerated time the whole game crashes...

Does anyone have a solution???

Thx a lot!
Re: bugs at Kyalami track
Date: December 15, 2020 02:54PM
BTw i'm using the 1993 track
Date: December 15, 2020 03:42PM
Posted by: landex
Try to check or uncheck the Fix pitstop bug in GPxLap.
Date: December 15, 2020 03:51PM
Fix pitstop bug is checked on, so that can't be it..
Date: December 15, 2020 04:42PM
AxelCodino Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fix pitstop bug is checked on, so that can't be
> it..

Uncheck it
Date: December 15, 2020 04:46PM
Date: December 15, 2020 05:23PM
Thx for your help. Unfortunately it didn't work. I tried to uncheck the fix pitstop bug, but that doesnt'work. And your DAT has the same problem in my game... :(
Date: December 15, 2020 07:45PM
Update: I've tried with a non-championship race, and if I click on accelerated time then the race will finish how it shoudl be. However when I try it in a championship, the race wil not finish and the whole game seems to crash... :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy