Cornwall Coast Circuit GP of Lyonesse NEW FICTIONAL TRACK (WIP)

Posted by TGF1Driver2 
Hello my dear friends,

last time I had the idea to build a fantasy circuit with the legendary land of Lyonesse as theme. It will be the first GP4 track which will be partly under water. I will call it "Cornwall Coast Circuit" because I think that's very well-sounding. There will be difficult issues when building the water surface from under water as graphical object then, but I think it's possible to get a good result. But first of all, we need a working dat. I decided to build the dat on my own.

I really don't want to cancel this project as well, I really want to build this track, but it will be maybe beta for a long time. I really try to find time to make the dat in the next few weeks. I cannot promise it for 100%, but I really try. It will not be perfect, that's why I decided to make a fictional track first. Some people said building realistic dats costs a lot of time. So I'm gonna make an unrealistic dat! ;) (Y) Anyway, please be patient with me. I'm trying my best.

The track will have between 20 and 30 corners, it will be somewhere between 10 and 15 kilometres long and will have the probably longest straight GP4 has ever seen. :) (Y)

Your TGF1DRIVER (H) (I)
Amazing!!!

Sometimes we wonder why build fantasy tracks?
I have tried (perhaps with little success) to reconstruct tracks like Lime Rock or Mont Tremblant by watching videos on YouTube or using those tracks on other platforms (like rF, AC, etc). And it is a "copy" job.
At Chateau Carreras (for example) I can let my imagination run wild and do something more "creative" (although the result is not very good either).
It's like copying someone else's work to the smallest detail (possible), or creating a totally new work.
They both have value to me.

So go ahead and we'll wait to ride underwater in GP4!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Well said, Mr. Meteoro.

Hello guys. Damn, real life threats me hard in these days! I still haven't started with the dat yet, I'm sorry! :( (N)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy