Screenshots v19 -56k (Read the rules in 1st Post!)

Posted by Isaint 

Chris Amon Racing AF1 01 - Larry Perkins

Nice graphics.

Btw, i have a feeling that someone is watching me.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?

Ruben

... it is a woman's prerogative to observe anything that arouses special attention such as watching a running race through an HD rear projector in their dark room
Re: Screenshots v19 -56k (Read the rules in 1st Post!)
Date: July 18, 2022 02:37PM
Posted by: Hega
Can you share your f1graphic.cfg?

Normally I play on a laptop but recently I could put my hands on a good PC but I don't know what to change to make it look better without making the cars too shiny, at least thats what happened when I used a cfg file uploaded in the forum.
Damn, they look incredible. Really wish I could add them myself (all are downloaded, but I haven't a clue about how to install)

... even professionals can happen
Lacrowe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [i.postimg.cc]
> 7-2022-23-52-04.png
>
> [i.postimg.cc]
> 7-2022-15-17-53.png
>
> [i.postimg.cc]
> 7-2022-15-26-55.png
>
> ... even professionals can happen

This is not GP4 right?
Rfactor i guess
Correct.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Party like its 1989.
Great cars and tyres. (Y)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Excited for 1989 mod

... in reality I was very uncertain to include this Parnelli in the historic car package after its first restoration, but now with the '76 version I am satisfied with what I have achieved.
I love the big air intake in the f1 of '75 and '76.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Wasn't the car red instead of blue ? Not that my knowledge is highly developed for that short lived team in F1, just curious of your sources.

Parnelli used Blue and White livery for a few races in 1976

J'étais initialement démotivé pour restaurer ce modèle et ce n'était qu'un projet pendant deux mois avant d'essayer sa puissance en course.

The Parnelli team made its debut with Andretti in the 1974 Canadian GP with the VPJ4 model.
From '74 he used Firestone tires until the Argentine GP the following year and then moved on to Goodyear in Brazil '75

This is the modified VPJ4 model, it raced from the Monaco GP onwards in the '75 season

This instead is the Parnelli VPJ4 B, it only raced in the United States GP in '76. This is the last race of the team that closes for lack of sponsors and points in the championship.
Andretti will go to the Lotus team where he will be able to start the race for the world title which took place just two years later.

Thanks to both of you, didn't know all that story.
I'm always amazed to see your knowledge on cars racing way before you were born. And particularly obscure cars that barely raced.
Miss Lacrowe you're still puzzling me.

EricMoinet Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miss Lacrowe you're still puzzling me.

Apprendre de ceux qui sont meilleurs que nous mène à la connaissance,
mais apprendre quelque chose par nous-mêmes est toujours plus gratifiant car cela combine apprentissage et connaissance. :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy