Screenshots v19 -56k (Read the rules in 1st Post!)

Posted by Isaint 
Jabouille in the season of which I dedicate my free time, was using the Iso Marlboro which I have not yet restored. (I)

Dijon is beautiful for its hilly and very sandy territory even if it is not very fast, however Paul Ricard who has the same substance and boasts of a long straight where an Italian lost his life on Brabham
, is today surrounded by annoying red lines and blue that bother me a lot and therefore I prefer Dijon shorter but more beautiful in my opinion.

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)

... Along the way to the Finish line

A very rare picture of Jabouille on Tyrrell before he went with Renault. Nice effort Miss Lacrowe, thanks a lot.

La Tyrrell 007 de Jabouille a été créée pour résoudre un problème de cartographie sur le cockpit, et c'est l'autocollant de son nom qui m'a donné la meilleure référence pour résoudre cette ancienne erreur de cette voiture
L'autocollant rectangulaire blanc m'a donné la ligne idéale pour orienter le mapping car Scheckter et Depailler n'utilisaient le nom qu'en caractères blancs sur fond bleu

In 1975 the Tyrrell 007 had some modifications on the rear wing but this was not enough and therefore the line and the orientation of the radiators on the sides of the pilot also changed.
My restoration took over two and a half weeks just to find a way to fix graphic errors and more defined or detailed parts.
In this period the first 6-wheel version will also be born with a derivation of the 007 chassis that I restored just after the 007 of 1974.

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Isaint Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [i.postimg.cc]

Sweet Jebus, it's so pretty

debut M23

The boat moored in Okutama is supposed to be the equivalent of the Queen Mary in Detroit (I)
Isaint Schreef:
> [i.postimg.cc]

Doesn't look like gp4. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
This 2022 McLaren is looking great.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2022 11:14PM by EricMoinet.
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Isaint Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > [i.postimg.cc]
>
>
> Doesn't look like gp4. :)

I know 20 years on too. The lovely thing about is, I haven't edited the shot
It's Down to good tracks cars textures and new tires the give the game realism all these years later.

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group

... once upon a time there was the Honda
Vesa, is it me or there is something wrong on the right front tyre?

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
JCaranti Wrote:
> Vesa, is it me or there is something wrong on the
> right front tyre?

you are right Jorge something is a bit wrong, most likely tyrepositions are a bit off.
vesuvius Wrote:
> JCaranti Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Vesa, is it me or there is something wrong on
> the
> > right front tyre?
>
>
> you are right Jorge something is a bit wrong, most
> likely tyrepositions are a bit off.

Yes i agree because also the rear right looks weired because of the wheel cover looks too far out compared to the tyre.
Oh i am glad you like Austin 2017 ;):-)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2022 05:26PM by MaisonTeles.
GP4 MOD 2017 TRACK INTERLAGOS
Track Credit : JCaranti
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy