Screenshots v19 -56k (Read the rules in 1st Post!)

Posted by Isaint 
Stunning!
Re: Screenshots v19 -56k (Read the rules in 1st Post!)
Date: April 09, 2022 01:40PM
Posted by: Sudden
Lovely Ferrari SF-75, really awesome (B) perfect model mate.

Just a little tip. There are little differences in the livery between both Ferrari drivers. For Leclerc, the line in the "vortex near the front tyres" is white, and for Sainz it's yellow. Also in the exterior line of their numbers: white for Leclerc and yellow for Sainz. Reminds me a little bit the old Ferrari's from the 80s.
Date: April 09, 2022 09:18PM
Posted by: Isaint
(Y)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
From past to present: Really nice screenshots here! (Y)

AMR22 (Bahrain version) with new 2022 tyres:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

McLaren M19A '71 vs Shadow DN1 '73

The difference between the past and the present is very evident in my opinion, it is necessary to consider the power of the engine, its aerodynamics and its roadholding greatly affects,
or rather how the car reacts to the increase in lateral force generated by speed. and the radius of the curve. So it is not easy to think of comparing the past to the present in a direct
challenge because it would all be very obvious, so what to do ? The past has offered a number of inventions that have benefited the construction of the models of the present, and
therefore it is only thanks to the technique of the past that has allowed the results of the present. If by my choice I decided to know the past it is to understand what the engineers
thought when they created particular forms of the present that in my opinion remain like a nightmare to be solved ...
Date: April 11, 2022 11:57AM
Posted by: fongu
Incredible work on the new 2022 cars Excalibur and Isaint.

Date: April 11, 2022 10:52PM

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: April 11, 2022 10:56PM
Congrats on the 2022 Tyres & the Aston Martin Arnaud amazing and thank you Kev.(Y)

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2022 10:57PM by Isaint.
Love the Ferrari and the Aston Martin !!. A joy to watch those sceens (Y)
Great work Arnaud and Isaint. (Y)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Helmets for Arai-Gp5

Kimi in Bahrain

When everything seems to go wrong, don't always blame the world, sometimes we need to look within ourselves to find the key to the truth

Gorgeous!
THE most beautiful F1 car of all-time (marginally ahead of the Jordan 191), and a Renault

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)

Member of R.S.C.T Group
The Redbull looks really god Les, I noticed in your pre-season version that the car was a lot smaller then previous years GP4 cars and the wheelbase was a lot shorter, has this changed in your updated version or will the shape be similar?
I don't really understand. These cars are only slightly smaller than 2021.
But no where near as small as original Gp4 cars.
I always felt original gp4 cars too small so as a result I scaled them all up.
So no these cars are no where near the size of the original.

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Sorry Les, I didn't mean the original cars, I just meant the previous few years 2021 and earlier which seem to have longer wheelbases and just look a bit longer overall - maybe it's just my imagination or the way the new cars have changed
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy