Le Mans Petite issue

Posted by flojoe1097 
Le Mans Petite issue
Date: October 08, 2020 12:56PM
Posted by: flojoe1097
Hi, I don't know if anyone has had this issue but every time I do a session on the Le Mans Petite circuit, the track does this weird flashing as seen below. Any Fix?

[www.youtube.com]
Re: Le Mans Petite issue
Date: October 08, 2020 02:34PM
Posted by: huskyman49
Unfortunately I can't help you solving your problem - but you could try out this file:
[www.mediafire.com]
Btw, if that sound of the youtube-video should be the future of motorsport... I QUIT hot
Date: October 08, 2020 03:09PM
Posted by: flojoe1097
tried it, still has the same issue.
Date: October 08, 2020 07:11PM
Posted by: huskyman49
So it seems to me that the track itself is not the reason for the issue - maybe you try out another f1graphics.cfg - there are some around...
Date: October 08, 2020 07:55PM
Posted by: viking75
I think too that the reason is the f1graphics.cfg. I have this kind of problem with many of my carswad or my tracks wad. Sometimes I even have something like "sparks" in the sky that i mistook for photo flashes at the beginning. I use a "low" and a "high" f1graphics.cfg. For the first, I have no mirrors but no other problems. For the second, the texture of my cars is too shiny and often the color of the rims spreads on the tires. Not very easy to explain for me in english but it's a so strange effect. I think you and I we must to change the values of the f1graphics.cfg but I haven't no tutorial. I've downloaded the one of mortal but the problem is not solved.:(
Date: October 08, 2020 08:01PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
disable vsync both in f1graphics.cfg and in your graphic cards settings (if you have game specific settings).

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Date: October 08, 2020 10:57PM
Posted by: schumi-fan1
I have the same issue, it only appears at Le Mans (also at the Bugatti Circuit from the DTM trackpack), but vsync is disabled in my f1graphics.
Date: October 08, 2020 11:21PM
Posted by: quickslick
that's strange, because i don't have such problems wether with LeMans petit, nor with LeMans Bugatti in DTM. Which video cards do you have?
Date: October 08, 2020 11:34PM
Posted by: Excalibur
quickslick écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that's strange, because i don't have such problems
> wether with LeMans petit, nor with LeMans Bugatti
> in DTM. Which video cards do you have?

The same here. I did several races on Le Mans Petite Sarthe from Davide and I have never had such flashes in game.
Did you install the track with the original files from the author? [www.mediafire.com]
Did you test the track with Max. track lenght set on 10km from Gpxpatch/ Gpxtrack tab?
... Sometimes, better is to start again from the base (just a suggestion tho...)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: October 09, 2020 07:26AM
Posted by: viking75
Carl_gpgames écrivait:
> disable vsync both in f1graphics.cfg and in your
> graphic cards settings (if you have game specific
> settings).

With your help, my cars are good now for me. Many thanks, Carl.
Date: October 09, 2020 11:14AM
Posted by: schumi-fan1
Excalibur schrieb:
> quickslick écrivait:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > that's strange, because i don't have such
> problems
> > wether with LeMans petit, nor with LeMans
> Bugatti
> > in DTM. Which video cards do you have?
>
> The same here. I did several races on Le Mans
> Petite Sarthe from Davide and I have never had
> such flashes in game.
> Did you install the track with the original files
> from the author?
> [www.mediafire.com]
> Did you test the track with Max. track lenght set
> on 10km from Gpxpatch/ Gpxtrack tab?
> ... Sometimes, better is to start again from the
> base (just a suggestion tho...)

Video card is Intel HD Graphics 630, Windows 10 64 bit. I tried to reinstall it and run it with 10km track length. But the issue is still there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy