Why do Drivers and car liveries not change in my game? [Solved]

Posted by Skreeth 
If this has already been asked before i apologize, but i cant find an answer anywhere.
I'm currently doing the 2007 season and there's suppose to be driver and liveries changes (eg. Tabbaco and Non-Tabbaco), but it doesn't happen even though the helmets and liveries are all there,
as well as the performance files with the new driver changes.
So my question is, does it happen on its own or do i have to change it manually myself if i want to?
I'm still learning how CSM works as well as the way the Mods are built and you know what they say, 'You don't ask, you don't get'. (H)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2020 07:27AM by mortal.
I don't know if I understand correctly, but if you mean what I think, the names of the drivers must be changed manually in the performance file, for the car liveries it is always necessary to manually replace the 3D models of the cars (with their textures) in the file " cars.wad "of GP4, respecting the order of the stables of the performance file. I've always done that. Don't know, if you use a MOD with the CSM.
You have to change the GP in the CSM mod configurables between races to get those changes. If you've selected Melbourne for example, start the game, do Melbourne and some following races, you'll always get the Melbourne stuff.

Think 1991 is the only mod that works with trackspecific cars.wads, allowing you to get the changes without changing the GP in the configurables.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Oh, ok I think I get it now, thank you for the advice, as always I’m very greatfull For the help.
Got home and tried your suggestions and kedy89 yours worked like a dream. Once again I thank you both very much for your help, and Happy Racing!! hot
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy