Intermediate Tyres

Posted by laazio 
Intermediate Tyres
Date: October 02, 2020 07:05PM
Posted by: laazio
Hi guys i'm using 2018 pirelli tyres by Hega and i have this issue when i use the intermediate tyres in race

[ibb.co]

anyone have the same issue?
any suggest?
Re: Intermediate Tyres
Date: October 02, 2020 07:44PM
Posted by: Excalibur
laazio écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi guys i'm using 2018 pirelli tyres by Hega and i
> have this issue when i use the intermediate tyres
> in race
>
> [ibb.co]
>
> anyone have the same issue?
> any suggest?

Be sure that you have put the hard, medium, soft, supersoft, ultrasoft _ tread_1,_2,_3 textures into the tyres folder of your cars.wad.
If you are using all the textures included into the archive, you should get 84 files for the tyres textures + 30 textures for the rims.

Intermediate tyres are xxxx_tread_1_x textures

I have also added a readme.pdf file into the archive for the installation guide and also a faq.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2020 07:45PM by Excalibur.
Date: October 02, 2020 09:10PM
Thanks for the reply Excalibur, yes i have 114 files in the cars.wad (84+30) and all the tyres work perfectly, in practice mode even the intermediate work fine, i have that issue only in race mode and only with intermediate; it's possible that is a graphic problem with my pc when there're all the cars together?
thanks.
Date: October 03, 2020 12:34AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Thanks for the precisions.
Are you using a CSM mod or manual installation?
It seems strange to me that intermediate tyres are working fine in practice mode but not in race mode, like if there were bad settings into a .ini file .... but I am not a csm modder.
Are the wet tyres appearing correctly in game in race mode?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: October 03, 2020 01:57AM
I'm using a manual installation over a 2005 mod.
Yes the wet tyres appear correctly in game in race mode, work fine changing from wet to slick, from slick to wet (with every compound), issue only when i change to intermediate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy