GRAND PRIX 2020: The F1 2020 mod

Posted by Carl_gpgames 
the mod contains no tracks, you've been told before.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Acting like a 5 yr old doesn't get anything solved!!

Glenn
GPaedia helmet pictures of driver 9/10
There is a small bug in the drivers gpaedia display: the background helmets display of drivers 9 and 10 (ricciardo/ocon) is swapped.
This happened because in the gpaedia drivers 9 and 10 are swapped to handle to driver 9/10 bug somehow.
To fix it, edit file Data\Teamart\teamart.ini:
[Helmets]
File9		=Helmets\%gpires%\%driver10%.gpi
File10		=Helmets\%gpires%\%driver09%.gpi

petrus' gpaedia files

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2021 05:21PM by petrus.
Dear Carl_gpgames:

I do not use mods, I never used them, but it interests me, since apparently it seems to be the best work in this regard, the Cockpit that I understand has its newest version in Mod 2020, and because it is very difficult (I have more than a month trying) and it is always short to download the Mod to see if the Cockpit can be "rescued".

For this reason I dare to ask, if possible, you could provide me with the files (shape and textures) to be able to integrate it into my cars.wad.

I discount your kindness and I thank you from now on for your willingness.

From Buenos Aires, Argentina, a very strong hug.

BobT
thank you peter, i'll update that file!

Edit: F1 2020.cuh updated, same link, first post.

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 01:56PM by Carl_gpgames.
how to open this 'cmu' and 'cuh' files?
vettel86 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> how to open this 'cmu' and 'cuh' files?

You need to install "ZAZ Tools", and then, choose the CSM, then load the files.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
HELLO EVERYONE KNOWS SOMEONE WHAT WORKS ON MOD gp4 f1 2021 ??
THANKS
Hi, I've a problem: when I launch the mod with CSM the screen become black and the game doesn't start. What can I do? Thanks
pipki1312 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HELLO EVERYONE KNOWS SOMEONE WHAT WORKS ON MOD gp4
> f1 2021 ??
> THANKS

A WORKING BRAIN.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I thought if the mod f1 2021 would come out this year.Thank.
It will, you only have to wait.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I need help F1 2020

HUD does not mark real km I walk more than 340km it marks 213 km, another thing in the box to change tires does not appear the mechanics.

thanks
because it show mhp.

go main menu/workshop/utilities/menu setup/

and select

use metric units.
jbs
I need help F1 2020

HUD does not mark real km I walk more than 340km it marks 213 km, another thing in the box to change tires does not appear the mechanics.

thanks

I don't really understand why you post your question here and then send it twice to me as a private message. whatever, it might be useful for others as well:

HUD: As asdqweyuk told you
Mechanics: Open your f1graphics.cfg (in your main Grand Prix 4 folder) and set this line to 1:
1			; Animation rendering mode. (0 - cheap lighting, 1 - proper lighting, 2 - VS) v2

About the Grand Prix 2021 mod: I'm working on it, but it will take some more weeks until it's finished. I like to release it as complete as possible.

Hope that helps,
Carl

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
hello, could I give you more information, where is the main menu, I didn't find it, it's inside the Mod files?
thanks
Thank you very much, Carl!
Re: GRAND PRIX 2020: THE F1 2020 CSM MOD [v1.04 released]
Date: August 11, 2021 12:25PM
Posted by: jbs
help, hello everyone, start zaz, start the race and after a few laps the game crashes and exits

thankful
Buongiorno, purtroppo ho scaricato ma non riesco ad aprire nulla , come si fa? cosa devo usare? e come va usato, grazie comunque a tutti daniele
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy