GRAND PRIX 2020: The F1 2020 mod

Posted by Carl_gpgames 
oh, i see. thank you samuele. always good to learn something new. :-)

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Re: GRAND PRIX 2020: THE F1 2020 CSM MOD [v0.91 released]
Date: November 13, 2020 10:36PM
Posted by: glenio
Thanks!!! A fictitious team could be created, for team 11, and end this problem, and that team could be excluded from the starting grid. I use windows 10, is that the problem?
Thank you for the update Carl.
Just to clarify, the Hulkenberg RP is the car made by Hega , I've just changed the numbers and names (Y)
glenio
Thanks!!! A fictitious team could be created, for team 11, and end this problem, and that team could be excluded from the starting grid. I use windows 10, is that the problem?

no, it's a tweaker setting. i actually wanted to include the 11 teams option in this update but i forgot it. i'll include it in the next update.

Actually just tested the damage coefficient swap, and going by the carnage it caused at 400 I dare say it works the way it's set up.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
So, I state that I apologize to Carl because I only tried his Mod today.
But I can only take off my hat in front of a work of excellent quality!
This Mod represents, in my opinion, the first new qualitative step forward after more than ten years now, especially regarding the use of the CSM.
In my opinion we were in fact remained at the levels of Tony's latest Mods, except some recent reinterpretation of that type of Mod.

This Mod is also the realization of a dream I tried it myself several times to achieve.
In other words, not just a simple mod but even evolving the Grand Prix 4 game into something different, creating a follow-up like GP5, in this case GP2020.
In this case we are also at the level of being able to compete with F1 by Codemasters!

So it remains for me to tell you Bravissimo Carl, best wishes for the final release! (Y)
Really this spectacular, pity that for me I have this error with the mercedes !!!
MSchumi24
So, I state that I apologize to Carl because I only tried his Mod today.
But I can only take off my hat in front of a work of excellent quality!
This Mod represents, in my opinion, the first new qualitative step forward after more than ten years now, especially regarding the use of the CSM.
In my opinion we were in fact remained at the levels of Tony's latest Mods, except some recent reinterpretation of that type of Mod.

This Mod is also the realization of a dream I tried it myself several times to achieve.
In other words, not just a simple mod but even evolving the Grand Prix 4 game into something different, creating a follow-up like GP5, in this case GP2020.
In this case we are also at the level of being able to compete with F1 by Codemasters!

So it remains for me to tell you Bravissimo Carl, best wishes for the final release! (Y)
Thanks

thank you so much Matteo, much appreciated! hopefully we can improve it even more in the near future. i think there are still many possebilities in csm. unfortuately i couldn't find a full documentation about csm so far...

Hello Carl, how are you? I have insisted on playing the mod because it is just fantastic even giving error that I already mentioned .. But I see some errors I do not know if it is related to the mod. I play on the keyboard and with high-speed brakes, but I see that the car brakes long before the turn, you can adjust the brake density, and sometimes the car loses speed on the straight and keeps braking alone ... Again thanks for your attention !!!
I have the same problems, get always a CTD after a few laps with the same a generic error occured while exporting this mesh message in crash log posted here.

SETTING OBJECT CLASS FLAGS
[02:15:22.959] >> ** WARNING ** Failed to match object to class ::
[02:15:22.959] >> flag_japan

Seems to be a japan flag problem too.

The Mod is awesome, good job so far. Looking fwd to the next update to fix the errors.
anyone can give me a link for standalone 2020 tv style graphics hud ?i only need those part please :) cheers
There is no halo hud in the mod. for the other tv panels, feel free to use them.

Hello guys. Which team do you use for the 11th team in 2020?
Hi Carl! Is it a way that the panels can work with the 11th team? At least as driver #21 and #22 as generics...
Please help me with this, because I’ve tried to work with the .ini files and can’t make it work.
I’ve managed to put liveries for the 11th team, but can make the panels to work with them...
Other issue is the helmets, can’t place replacing ones to appear, and the MOD shows the originals for that slot

The MOD is great indeed! You did a great job
Thanks in advance.
Paulo
pauloderpich
Hi Carl! Is it a way that the panels can work with the 11th team? At least as driver #21 and #22 as generics...
Please help me with this, because I’ve tried to work with the .ini files and can’t make it work.
I’ve managed to put liveries for the 11th team, but can make the panels to work with them...
Other issue is the helmets, can’t place replacing ones to appear, and the MOD shows the originals for that slot

The MOD is great indeed! You did a great job
Thanks in advance.
Paulo

Hi Paulo

About the helmets:
That's not that easily to be honest. the first step would be to open GlobalVars.ini and add Driver21 and Driver22 to each driver-section. i would call them the same way, because csm will look for files after the drivernames. f. e.:
[Vars]

;Drivers
driver01		=Russell
driver02		=Bottas
driver03		=Vettel
driver04		=Leclerc
driver05		=Verstappen
driver06		=Albon
driver07		=Sainz
driver08		=Norris
driver09		=Ricciardo
driver10		=Ocon
driver11		=Kvyat
driver12		=Gasly
driver13		=Perez
driver14		=Stroll
driver15		=Raikkonen
driver16		=Giovinazzi
driver17		=Fittipaldi
driver18		=Magnussen
driver19		=Aitken
driver20		=Latifi
driver21		=Driver21
driver22		=Driver22

then you rename the helmet folders for driver21 and driver22 the same way (f. e. F1 2020\Data\Helmets\Hi\Driver21). i think that should work. then you still need to edit the names in the performance files.
sorry, i just didn't have time to implement the 22 drivers option yet. i hope i can do it during christmas holidays.

about the panels;
also not that easy unfortunately. copy everything from the F1 2020\Data\GpxPatch\pnl into the pnl-folder of another GP4-installation. then open GpxPatch, go to Gpxcinfo and import all panels (the ini-files). then you must add new tga-files for driver 21 and driver 22. use the same setting in terms of size and position as the other names. then set "Show for team 11" and "Show for car 21 / 22". i think the names are in at least 8 panels, so quite a lot of work.
i will send the original PSD-files to you.
hopefully we will get a new gpxsat version oneday, then we will not have to make the panels anymore. :-)

pauloderpich Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Carl! Is it a way that the panels can work with
> the 11th team? At least as driver #21 and #22 as
> generics...
> Please help me with this, because I’ve tried to
> work with the .ini files and can’t make it
> work.
> I’ve managed to put liveries for the 11th team,
> but can make the panels to work with them...
> Other issue is the helmets, can’t place
> replacing ones to appear, and the MOD shows the
> originals for that slot
>
> The MOD is great indeed! You did a great job
> Thanks in advance.
> Paulo

Hi Paulo , my Mod has the 11 team and the panels and helmets work well. It is based on the Carl's mod with some modifications according to my preferences. Will send to you tomorrow
rracunis escribió:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pauloderpich Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi Carl! Is it a way that the panels can work
> with
> > the 11th team? At least as driver #21 and #22
> as
> > generics...
> > Please help me with this, because I’ve tried
> to
> > work with the .ini files and can’t make it
> > work.
> > I’ve managed to put liveries for the 11th
> team,
> > but can make the panels to work with them...
> > Other issue is the helmets, can’t place
> > replacing ones to appear, and the MOD shows the
> > originals for that slot
> >
> > The MOD is great indeed! You did a great job
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Paulo
>
> Hi Paulo , my Mod has the 11 team and the panels
> and helmets work well. It is based on the Carl's
> mod with some modifications according to my
> preferences. Will send to you tomorrow

Thanks to you, my fiend!
Looking forward to it big time!
Great mod, but it crashes for me. I get a CTD a few seconds after the start of the race.

Christel VXR driver #6.

Darksoul
Great mod, but it crashes for me. I get a CTD a few seconds after the start of the race.

Very sorry, as i don't know where the issue lies. Hopefully someone can understand the debug codes and tell how to solve it.

Anyway; The mod is already updated to the new driver changes (not uploaded yet). Hopefully somebody can creat the new liveries and helmets.

New version on P1 (v0.93);

Changes:
- All driver changes incl. driverarts for Sakhir and Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (no new liveries and helmets yet!)
- Updated panels
- Added the option to enable team 11 (no liveries included!)
- Torque is now saved as torque.ini in gpxpatch-folder, to make editing easier
- Some more fixes (flags, arms colors, ...)

Installation:
Delete your exisiting F1 2020 mod and install both F1 2020.cuh and F1 2020_part2.cmu

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy