HOTSEAT

Posted by jamejfio 
HOTSEAT
Date: September 12, 2020 12:12PM
Posted by: jamejfio
Hi guys,

I was wondering, what does hotseat mean? For mine it is defaulted to 2 hotseats but I have never known what this actually does. Can anyone tell me the difference beteeen having hotseats on or not?

Thanks,

James
Re: HOTSEAT
Date: September 12, 2020 07:57PM
Posted by: mralpha
With "Hotseat Session" you can choose to drive two or more cars (or race in two). At this point, if I remember correctly, you should assign "how many laps" and so, GP4 will divide the race laps into parts, inserting a countdown to allow the second driver (or the others) to continue the race using another car . In practice, the race will be led in turns. It is clear that the more drivers are selected, the fewer laps there will be. We played like this, before putting PCs on the net. On the web, each driver drives the car throughout the race and not at times on the same computer.
Re: HOTSEAT
Date: September 12, 2020 09:22PM
Posted by: jamejfio
Oh i see thanks for the answerr! I tend to just watch the AI race (100% races I'm weird lol) so this doesn't apply to me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy