Racetrack "Bilster Berg" Germany

Posted by FireRacer 
Racetrack "Bilster Berg" Germany
Date: August 30, 2020 10:15AM
Posted by: FireRacer
Hello everyone!

I try to build the "Bilster Berg". This is a interesting racetrack in germany. I build it on Imola and used google and other geodata to make the circuit as orignal as I could. The project isn´t finished yet. But before I go to the details of landscaping or something like that, I want to testdrive the track.
Problem is...I can´t. The game crashes after half of loading the track. I don´t know why. My Track Flags are clean. After an advise from Auscain, I worked on the Pit entrance. But the track still doesn´t load.
I relocated the Pitgarages and the initial sectors, maybe there is an Error with the coordinates where the Player starts?

My questions are:
1st: Is there anyone who can help me to fix it and help me to understand, what I was doing wrong?
2nd: The Bilster Berg driving resort is not considered to be a world cup race track. It is build on an old British Army Amunition depot. So there are no grandstands oder advertising, it is a clean track.
If I go working on the details, and maybe one of you want to drive it, should I treat the track as an world cup track and add grandstands and other stuff, or should it be original as possible?

[www.mediafire.com]

If you want to see the real track search on google "Bilster Berg driving resort"

Maybe ther is one who can help me!

Thank you and kind reagards!!!
Re: Racetrack "Bilster Berg" Germany
Date: August 30, 2020 07:19PM
Posted by: deokastyler
Hey there, for me the track is working :) So I dont know what is wrong and also as Im not an export on track building I hope others can help you
Date: August 30, 2020 08:57PM
Posted by: auscain
It may well be working.
I believe you should try again to build the pit lane from the beginning.
Use the coordinates from 830 track sector position (F6) and also the CC coordinates (F0) input those numbers into sector 0 pitlane.
Do the same thing for track sector 831 positions and use those numbers in the sector 1 pitlane.
Then in this case move the Right hand side width of the pitlane to 6.3m sector 0 - 1 .
Then in the Action menu Equalize sector centers.

Good luck

S1CT04.Dat WinRar
Date: June 06, 2021 11:30AM
Posted by: FireRacer
Hello!

After a long time, I resumed to build my Race Track "Bilster Berg". It is still in progress, but drivable.
In Februrary I stopped because of two issues I still don´t know how to fix them and I was frustratet:(

First issue: The Pit-Exit is buggy. The car jumps out of the track. I still don´t know why....
Second issue: If I drive against the AI the cars are spongy and the graphics are horrible. Where can I fix that?

Thanks for helping me out!!!

Feel free to test it:

[www.mediafire.com]
Date: June 06, 2021 12:47PM
Posted by: livejackass
Thanks for sharing :) (B)
Date: June 07, 2021 02:04PM
Posted by: Soutsen
If you still have issues with your track, you can write in this topic, since there are many other of experienced track creators:
[www.grandprixgames.org]
If you want to fix your problem with graphics, you can use this f1graphics.cfg
[www.mediafire.com]

Date: June 12, 2021 09:21AM
Posted by: drt01
Some pictures/video of the track please..

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Date: June 12, 2021 12:52PM
Posted by: asdqweyuk
Hey mates.

Thanks for your creating @FireRacer.

i test it with "all ai drivers" race and use equal Pf for it, and it has good overtaking count. it is nice to grip based circuit has that much overtakings. i feel it will be good addition to GP4 when it finished. i wish it will done.

@drt01, our talented track creator which give us beautiful Kleine Nordschleife, Le Mans, İndy Oval and much more.. i think your advises important for finish , i took screenshots. here is:

i wish they can help.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2021 06:25PM by asdqweyuk.
Date: June 12, 2021 06:08PM
Posted by: viking75
I don't know what's wrong with your track, FireRacer, it works very well :-) Or, as usual, I didn't understand cause of my bad english. Anyway thx for sharing and i hope you'll progress as you want.
Date: September 23, 2021 10:51AM
Posted by: viking75
Hello,

Some news about this promising track ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy