Arm color for internal steering wheels

Posted by F1Classicfan 
Arm color for internal steering wheels
Date: August 09, 2020 11:00PM
Posted by: F1Classicfan
Hello all,

I've created a internal steering wheel with hands attached based on one of the many external steering wheel graphics available. However, unlike with the external wheels where I can determine the arm color for each individual driver through using tweaker, I cannot seem to figure out how to do this for the internal steering wheel, resulting in every driver in the internal steering wheel view having the same arm color. I know there is a way around this as the 1988 mod demonstrates. I looked at this mod to see how it was done comparing it to the mod I was using (the 2009 empty mod) but could not see anything obvious that jumped out at me.

I also looked for a how-to-guide, but could not find anything on this topic. Does anyone know where I could find one or give me a few pointers on how the 1988 mod managed to do this so I can work on duplicating it.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Arm color for internal steering wheels
Date: August 12, 2020 05:33PM
Posted by: rracunis
Try these helmets I did years ago , the problem was the rotation of the arms along with the steering wheel.

[www.mediafire.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy