Supertracks poster 1 - Melbourne & Sepang

Posted by Zacio Geribello 
Supertracks poster 1 - Melbourne & Sepang
Date: June 30, 2020 09:00PM
Posted by: Zacio Geribello
So sorry, 1st upload failed, couldn't find any instructions...

In order to add a url I uploaded the image to my flickr public, it's here:

[www.flickr.com]

don't know how to delete this message, couldn't fine any help...
without the image this topic is useless, I didn't know I'd need an url...
so you could see the idea of these tracks
It could be interesting...
well, new at this proceedings...
:(
Re: Supertracks poster 1 - Melbourne & Sepang
Date: June 30, 2020 09:33PM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
Zacio Geribello schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.flickr.com]
> 952187/in/dateposted-public/

Great poster! ;)(Y)
Tks! so far I couldn't figure that out. From where can I upload my images so that they stay directly in the topic?
I think I'm getting old... :)
Date: June 30, 2020 09:59PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
Zacio Geribello
Tks! so far I couldn't figure that out. From where can I upload my images so that they stay directly in the topic?
I think I'm getting old...

www.imgur.com, just drag and drop your image to the website, then use the sharecode for forums:

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Got it! Tks Carl! I new world was opened to me :)

As you can see now, those are the changes I imagined for the 2 first tracks. The finish line now has a longer straight and higher speed in the last turn. This should add more overtakes in the main straight. I think that the "chicane" effect must be reduced to improve the competition, so the race gets more fluid. Melbourne has 3 points of very reduced speed while one would be enough. Of course in the "real" world there are other reasons but we could make those changes to simulate it in the virtual world :) As I said in the previous topic, the other point was changed to a kind of an "S" turn that can be an interesting redrawing of the circuit.

In Sepang it looks almost like a new circuit, huh? That's because the final straight was replace by some "glorious" turn :) - So good, looks like Indianapolis... The banking turns should be used with a little inclination, not much, just to, again, increase the speed and add a new kind of manouver in the race.

Date: July 01, 2020 06:12PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Hungaroring suggestion; bypass of the chicane and turn 8 and maybe opening up turn 11 for better overtaking possibilities at turn 12.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: July 01, 2020 06:21PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Another suggestion released for gp4; Silverstone 2001 without chicanes: [www.grandprixgames.org]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Reply to Turbo Lover

Hungaroring and Silverstone, OK!
Tks!
Horacio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy