CC Line Problems

Posted by architect 
CC Line Problems
Date: June 24, 2020 07:42PM
Posted by: architect
I have just created a fictional version of the Hanoi street circuit, and I in the process of trying to add the cc line. I have completely deleted the old cc line and started from scratch. The problems starts after applying the initial section, where I can't seem to achieve any type of correct curvature on any of the additional sections added, despite inputting the correct figures for the task. The lines will either stay straight or contort into odd shapes.
The other problem I have is the cc line can't pass the first corner, because a sector of track won't allow it to do so. What I basically end up with, is a straight cc line to the first corner, with a long indefinite horizontal line to the left, which appear as a result of me trying to add more lines, with the Curve 1 on zero. I would be grateful if someone could help to solve this problem.
Re: CC Line Problems
Date: June 25, 2020 08:07AM
Posted by: TomMK
Send the .dat to me and I'll help you make a start on it.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: June 25, 2020 02:11PM
Posted by: architect
Thanks for replying TomMK. Can you provide some contact details for the .dat to be sent.
Date: June 27, 2020 03:23PM
Posted by: auscain
The first corner sounds like it is a bit tight. I am happy to help if there is still trouble TomMK.
Date: July 16, 2020 10:51AM
Posted by: FireRacer
Hello!

First: My biggest respect to all Circuitbuilders!!! You do a great job!
I have problems with the cc-line, too. Is there any guide to make a proper cc-line (more detailed than the actual 2017B Guide)? I tried to crate a normal Oval-Course based on Montreal by not touching the Start-Finsh-Pit-Straight. I can "drive" the Circuit with the onboard Lapview. But when I try to create the cc-Line curve-straight-curve-straight the line does wired things. I tried it sector per sector and overlap the cc-line at Start/Finish but I can not get it right to drive the Oval in the game.
What is my big mistake? What step do i miss or not see to do it right?

Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2020 11:35AM by FireRacer.
Date: July 17, 2020 12:07AM
I would be interested in taking a look at the problems you are having with the CC line;)

Please supply a link to the Montreal oval track you based on.
Date: July 19, 2020 01:55PM
This is the link to the .dat.

Thank you for helping me out!

[www.mediafire.com]
Date: July 19, 2020 08:21PM
Date: July 25, 2020 09:37PM
The Line is working well...

Many thanks!!!
Date: July 26, 2020 10:42AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
White lines also.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy