Issues with GpxPatch or GP4 [Error logs]

Posted by AustinF1 
Issues with GpxPatch or GP4 [Error logs]
Date: June 21, 2020 10:46PM
Posted by: AustinF1
Having some strange issues with Gp4 used in conjunction with GpxPatch 4.52. 1st, the game takes a long time to load, just sitting there before a partial black screen appears before the game starts. 2nd, the game will just stop after 10 or 15 minutes or so but doesn't totally crash, the GP4 icon remains on the lower icon bar and hitting that will return the game to the screen that includes Returm to Cockpit and subsequently a pause screen right where It stopped and hitting Space Bar allows a continuation as though nothing happened(?). 3rd, the game will just crash and give a Windows message the game has stopped working and the option to search online for a solution. Two error log files are linked here FYR:

[www.mediafire.com]

[www.mediafire.com]

Thanks sincerely.
AustinF1 AKA The Colonel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2020 10:50PM by mortal.
Re: Issues with GpxPatch or GP4 [Error logs]
Date: June 24, 2020 11:00PM
Posted by: SDI
I don't know what's wrong. If you have modded the game try to use a clean installation with default tracks etc. If that works it's a problem with the mod. Also check the warnings in the log file, there are a lot of them in the first one related to the track.

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.
Date: June 26, 2020 05:09AM
I think you’re right, Rene’. A clean install of Windows and the programs seem to have worked thus far. Thanks sincerely
Date: June 27, 2020 08:55PM
Son of a gun if it hasn't done it again. After a crash running the 1991 Year Phoenix track and had it crash, I tried to just run the original 2001 Monza track. After twenty or so laps it did it again! Can anything be deciphered out of the latest error log? [www.mediafire.com]
Date: June 27, 2020 09:27PM
Posted by: SDI
Set CPU to 0 instead of All.

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.
Date: June 28, 2020 06:42PM
Indeed I will. Thanks sincerely, Rene’!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy