Super Tracks = Official F1 tracks with mods to improve it

Posted by Zacio Geribello 
We think a lot about mods for cars, but tracks? Not exactly fantasy, neither "virtual" but "super". We could plan basic little modifications that would make the official tracks much better, due to more liberty of building it. So, each track has some details or entire sectors, turns and straights, we could change, something that kind of bothers us, ex., having to practically stop the car because of a chicane or turn, in some cases, and that can create a "supertrack" that still would be almost the original one.

The last turn in Monaco and the access to the "straight" of the boxes; we could draw an "S" and a larger turn extending a lil of the straight. No chicane in Monaco after the tunnel but a longer straight, or a wider turn; Interlagos most inner turn, when you have to almost stop the car, we could do the same thing, and so on... - increasing the speed or giving a greater perception. A longer straight in Hungaroring, Barcelona, a little change in the 2 big straights in A1...

I will draw in a paper simple sketch of the points I see in each of these main tracks and comment on them, why... Would it be interesting?

I'd like to give this little contribution to the game... ;-)

Horacio
I full agree with you. Of course all the tracks we find on this forum aren't bad, the authors are all very skill. I've tried myself to make a track but i failed, i failed and i always failed. Me too I really wanted to do a very special track, a kind of one you speak : curves very hard, climbs like in Laputa track by hasbriale, descents (? = google translation). I think you've got to download Laputa cause it contents a spectacular track with some of things you tell. Maybe you can be inspired by it and involve one even more spectacular. For me, I think your project is amazing. Good luck !
Tks! I'll take a look at that track. I'll draw it, a very simple outline, and describe it with all details, trying to find images similar to what I'm thinking or comparing it to existing tracks, original or worked/built by the amazing talented people of this forum. I agree with you, the tracks updated and created for GP4 are great, great ones ;-) of course I am not thinking about changing anything in the new ones, that I enjoy so much, but just creating something on the original ones from the game...
Horacio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2020 08:43PM by Zacio Geribello.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy