F1 or something else logo

Posted by viking75 
F1 or something else logo
Date: June 19, 2020 07:40PM
Posted by: viking75
Hello. I've noticed, but maybe i'm wrong, that we can see the F1 logo or another one only in digital mode with gpxpatch. How can I do having one in classic mode please ? I often use old cars (lola by meteoro for example) and impossible to load a logo below left. Is it possible ? Thx.
Re: F1 or something else logo
Date: June 25, 2020 02:45PM
Unfortunately I don't know the answer, otherwise I would have helped you. But may be its' because you don't speak english well that no one understands your question. You, french people, are not good at language. Sorry and good luck. :(
Date: June 25, 2020 05:07PM
Posted by: Excalibur
The only way I know to change the F1 logo is to replace the old one by a new one from your main Grand Prix 4/ gpxdata/gfx/digital2010 folder.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: June 25, 2020 08:27PM
That's what i did but it doesn't work. I want to have the logo in classic mode with gpxpatch but in fact it seems to work only on digital 2010 mode. I even changed the digital 2010 folder in "classic" but it doesn't work. It doesn't matter, it's not very important, i can leave it. Anyway thx so much for your answer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy